Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
showcase from the Bay

RE: showcase from the Bay
Is press pass really the only game in town really for Nascar
Photobucket

(02-14-2012, 06:38 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: Is press pass really the only game in town really for Nascar
Press Pass is the only cards I collect Now since it is the ONLY company with true customer service I would put it forth that there commitment to quality is unmatched in the trading card relm, there patch cards are absolutely incredible, low # on card autos and if you do happen to get a redemption, turn around in my experiences has been less than a week ( and that was for Dale Jr.)and if it took longer they called me to say when the card would be available , even my "little Shrub" driver worn sunglasses arrived in less than a week and with A COA, the Big 3 are sticking it to us as collectors, with redemptions that never get filled and more excuses than an atheist at the pearly gates, actually they are sticking it to you because I don't buy there products any more( i have redemptions from Topps that are going on a close to a year and in the case of the Hope Solo jersey from last years A&G no idea when it will be filled yet some collectors claim they have received theirs) I will continue my personal Boycott until they (the big 3) get there acts together and start treating customers like they should being it is card collectors that keep them open, and to answer your question Yes Press Pass is the only card company producing NASCAR cards and they will continue to have my loyalty.

as long as you continue to purchase Topps, Pani and UD they will not change and you will continue to pull damaged, unfulfilled redemptions and EVENT worn cards or in the case of some past BaseBall releases Player Used Memorabilia ( maybe the bench that the player sat on) Demand account ability from them

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

(02-14-2012, 07:57 PM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: Press Pass is the only cards I collect Now since it is the ONLY company with true customer service I would put it forth that there commitment to quality is unmatched in the trading card relm, there patch cards are absolutely incredible, low # on card autos and if you do happen to get a redemption, turn around in my experiences has been less than a week ( and that was for Dale Jr.)and if it took longer they called me to say when the card would be available , even my "little Shrub" driver worn sunglasses arrived in less than a week and with A COA, the Big 3 are sticking it to us as collectors, with redemptions that never get filled and more excuses than an atheist at the pearly gates, actually they are sticking it to you because I don't buy there products any more( i have redemptions from Topps that are going on a close to a year and in the case of the Hope Solo jersey from last years A&G no idea when it will be filled yet some collectors claim they have received theirs) I will continue my personal Boycott until they (the big 3) get there acts together and start treating customers like they should being it is card collectors that keep them open, and to answer your question Yes Press Pass is the only card company producing NASCAR cards and they will continue to have my loyalty.

as long as you continue to purchase Topps, Pani and UD they will not change and you will continue to pull damaged, unfulfilled redemptions and EVENT worn cards or in the case of some past BaseBall releases Player Used Memorabilia ( maybe the bench that the player sat on) Demand account ability from them

Just saw you post on the Press Pass FB page, nice post! And they respond back to you directly too. I love it!

(02-14-2012, 06:38 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: Is press pass really the only game in town really for Nascar
yep they are the only game for nascar and primarily any racing product now in america anyway.

Why are they the only game in town for NASCAR. It is because the companies have to deal with each individual driver. Its not like other sports where you sign with the licenising division and it covers all.

Not only are you dealing with every driver in the product. you have to deal with their spouses, owners sponsors etc. It is a lot of work and time involved making it work so all the other companies either folded or like upper deck gave up on the sport.

Press Pass was originally out of texas but took over wheels and moved to charlotte. That way their are close to most of the drivers and it helps with getting everything done.

Also ther is a limited market for NASCAR cards and its much larger than the market for any of the other motorsports.

Press Pass is great though and they listen. Also they are not afraid to listen to the collectors.
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]