`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My HOF PC

My HOF PC
Here are some scans of my ever growing hall of fame pc. a couple of these are of players not in the hall yet but i believe only a matter of time. i hope you enjoy! let me know if you can help me add!

[Image: img190.jpg]
[Image: img191.jpg]
[Image: img192.jpg]
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

RE: My HOF PC
Very nice collection. I too have a HOF PC but it sure is getting harder to find on card autos. Some of them I HAVE to get stickers and yours are very nice, well placed and centered. good luck with the PC.
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

Very nice HOF collection. You looking AUTOS to complete your PC or just going after a single card representation for each HOFer? Just curious!
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

Love that Molitor!

(01-27-2012, 11:32 PM)crazy4cardz Wrote: Very nice HOF collection. You looking AUTOS to complete your PC or just going after a single card representation for each HOFer? Just curious!
just looking for autos. its not really a pc that i'm looking to complete, but just trying to get what i can. i'm really not looking for rare or special cards for many hofers- quantity over quality
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

nice cards