`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Certified Jake Locker Freshman Fabric gold /25 FT

2011 Certified Jake Locker Freshman Fabric gold /25 FT
OK - some of you may have seen this on another site, mostly because I forgot to put it up over here. At any rate, I'm thinking of moving this card below:

2011 Certified Jake Locker /25

Who would I be looking for in return? A lot of things - but items that would be of most interest are Dan Marino autograph [particularly like the 09 Platinum patch auto], Peyton Manning, Ray Rice, other HOFers and nicer rookie autos. Willing to check out buckets and willing to turn it into a bigger trade!

RE: 2011 Certified Jake Locker Freshman Fabric gold /25 FT
I don't have anything for it, but that is one SWEET card!
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(01-27-2012, 01:03 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: I don't have anything for it, but that is one SWEET card!
Thanks! Best card I've ever pulled hands down, but I would like to move it for some other needs. Looking to forward to getting that P Harv from you today! Yours in en route as well!

I'd like it... dunno if we could get together though... I do have the redemption from limited you inquired about and a /49 Andy Dalton from Absolute... could you look and see if we could put something together?
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

(01-27-2012, 01:48 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: I'd like it... dunno if we could get together though... I do have the redemption from limited you inquired about and a /49 Andy Dalton from Absolute... could you look and see if we could put something together?
Yeah I don't have a problem seeing whatsup. Even if you didn't have something for this, you may end up having something else I need and I might have something you need. We'll try to make something happen!

check me for it
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/bigjohn79/
NEED:Tom Brady, Big Ben,P Manning, LUCK,Tannehill RC AUTO contenders for my PC!
[Image: bigjohnbannercopy.jpg]