Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very touching.....

Very touching.....
Check this out.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...10120.html

This kid has the right attitude. Smile

[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

RE: Very touching.....
Wow... What a cool story... Some people really need to sit back and think sometimes...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

"Sad when you get death threats for a GAME"

love that quote from the guy who commented on article...like seriously people, grow up. Bet you couldn't do half of what Williams did the whole year. Let it go, life moves on.
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

The display of innocence and love of a child is always touching. Something that has been lost & forgotten in this mad world where hate seems to reign. I mean "Death Threats" really?. In the words of the Black Eyed Peas "Where is the love".

Thanks for the post JNCDrew. Sometimes we need stories like this to help remind us the importance of compassion.

Keep your head up Mr. Williams.
HE> I

Thanks for sharing this great story. It is truly sad that some people take a game so seriously that they send death threats over the outcome.

Big Props to the father for raising the child right and for Owen for righting the letter.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

I don't think I've ever posted on the football forums before, anyways,

It makes me sick that people will go this length, I mean I'm a diehard sports fans, and probably spend half my money on sports related stuff, equipment, memorabilia, tickets, etc). But at the end of the year, all I can do is hope my team has better luck next year. To receive death threats for trying to fill in, on a job he probably didn't practice much for all season is beyond me.

Some people just make sick, its sad when someone 7 year's old has to show us mature adults how to live with integrity.

I think Owen is awesome.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed