`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advise too...

RE: Need some advise too...
OH, I am SOOO tired of shady eBay sellers!!!! I have gotten way better deals here on Beckett (not through the marketplace--which I feel is WAY worse than eBay)! There are way too many people on eBay that think their s**t is gold!
Will (the great48), was absolutely instrumental in me completing my signature and hooked me up with an unexpected extra letter when I bought the 'J' and 'H' from him to help me complete it (before I bought the 'S')! I ONLY bought the 'S' from eBay b/c I had no choice. I still got that final card for 1/2 of the Beckett BV. I waited out several eBayers who wanted way too much for it! The other long-time seller I was tracking had a complete nameplate for sell. I offered him $75 for JUST the 'S' if he would break it up and told him he would make more $ parting it out. He rejected the offer and ended up selling the entire nameplate for $63.50. AND I bid it up just so I didn't feel ripped off after winning the 'S' for $62.50 DLVD from someone else. If I had won the 7-card nameplate, I would have traded and/or sold off the rest of the cards.
Sometimes, you just need the patience to wait it out. And sometimes you need to pounce when it appears.