Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jordan Tag need help!

Michael Jordan Tag need help!
Does anybody know what this is?

[Image: Untitled-4.jpg]
michael jordan,kobe bryant,lebron james

RE: Michael Jordan Tag need help!
I remember those, they came out around the same time as the POG and phone card craze. The early to mid 90s had a bunch of random collectable fads that came and went very quickly. If I remember correctly they were made of plastic and had holes at the top (so you could wear them on a necklace like a military dog tag). I remember they made them for football and limited production between 25k and 50k of each tag. I also remember there being ones called PRO TAGS. Both DOG TAGS and PRO TAGS are in the Beckett database (however it looks like they are just football).

After a little more research it looks like they made magnet versions as well (which now that I think about it I also remember them too). So you might have that version, as I don't recall the magnets having holes in them.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

In 1992, Chris Martin, a defensive player for the KC Chiefs, decided to make dog tags for the players similar to football cards. The 1992 and 1993 sets were very popular and later the company expanded to stamps, magnets, and other figurine collectibles.

I have never seen any sport outside of football. The Dog tag you have is from 1993 and is a promo of some sort. It is not cut like the other dog tags, so I assume it is a mid-production proof card of some sorts. It may be very rare and very valuable.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

lol, i remember the magnets, i had them on my locker!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Does anybody know prize for that

thank's for help
michael jordan,kobe bryant,lebron james