`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice...

Need some advice...
So my question is, should I start selling and trading off my Jose Canseco pc? I'm bored with him and nobody has any of his stuff at cards shows? This way I can concentrate more on my JG pc??

RE: Need some advice...
Sell/trade it. Your obviously bored with it. And his legacy is tarnished. I would keep a few of your favs and turn the rest into Gordons.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I agree exactly with what Will said!!
Collecting all Travis Pastrana. Also Bobby Labonte autos and race used

[Image: travis.jpg]

My Bucket: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k390/dprissel/

Cool, I pretty much figured I would, just needed some people to push me into it. HAHA

I agree, stick with Gordon and not Conseco, I think Conseco is a joke.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

He is a joke now, but he wasn't when I was a kid and started collecting him. But time to move on.

i would disagree with this. I would put it in a box and put it up for six months. if at the end of six months you still want to get rid of it do it.

No matter what he turned into, you were a fan and you do not want to get rid of it and later regret doing it.
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

(01-28-2012, 01:25 AM)shelbysaleen Wrote: i would disagree with this. I would put it in a box and put it up for six months. if at the end of six months you still want to get rid of it do it.

No matter what he turned into, you were a fan and you do not want to get rid of it and later regret doing it.
I was more or less gonna get rid of the 1/1's and 1/5's and so forth that I have. The money cards.

I have to agree with SS on this one. If you get rid of the 'money cards', you are left with a whole lot of nothing!!! Trade away (or sell) the lesser cards that you can get rid of. Hold the 'money cards' b/c they will only get harder to find for the remaining collectors of his cards. Trust me, the longer a collector has to wait for RARE cards, the more they will pay. There really are still some Canseco collectors out there looking for YOUR goodies!!! Those 1/1's will command more money the longer they sit in your possession. There are still people that collect him. The fact that he is one of the steriod-era front-runners makes his cards more valuable. Look at how much Pete Rose cards still sell for!
In my own opinion, keep the rarer cards and only throw them out for very rare JG cards. Trade or sell the rest for whatever JG cards you can get.

I THINK chris olds collects conseco still. i know hes a swisher fan but originall conseco
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]