IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
football cards for sale
Tongue 
football cards for sale
To any or all interesed parties:

I have inherited a fair amount of football cards from my father's passing. We are in the middle of cataloging all of them just to see what he had. They are primarily from the 70's and 80's along with some scattered 60's. We have almost a complete set of PCG 1964 cards (minus 2 cards). Also included are a fair amount of big name rookie cards of the time.

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 14,000 cards. I would like to sell as a complete package and not just the rookies or a card or two at a time, if possible. Have no interest in keeping them. Just putting this out there now, should be ready to sell hopefully next week. Everything is on EXCEL. Will be able to forward lists when through. Right now getting a rough estimate of value from this site for every card/set/magazine we have.

Please post any questions if interested and I will do my best to reply.

RE: football cards for sale
You'll need to mark your cards for sale in your org. Not seeing anything in your org

RE: football cards for sale
To sell on Beckett, cards you are offering for sale must be listed in your organize and marked accordingly for sale with your asking price before creating threads. Selling rules are reiterated here: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1461094.html Thanks.

Based on what you've posted, this venue probably isn't going to work.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.