`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Lineage

2011 Topps Lineage
HEY, HAVE ANY OF YOU "BREAKERS" HAD GOOD LUCK WITH EITHER HOBBY OR RETAIL BOXES? THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE INPUT!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

RE: 2011 Topps Lineage
It's a fun break but there aren't too many high value cards in that set.

(01-26-2012, 02:26 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: HEY, HAVE ANY OF YOU "BREAKERS" HAD GOOD LUCK WITH EITHER HOBBY OR RETAIL BOXES? THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE INPUT!
Broke a couple boxes of retail, very dissappointed. Got them from Target, had better luck with retail of other sets at Wally World but they don't carry Lineage, at least in Albuquerque they don't.

kmaese24

yeah Im not too worried about big $$$ cards, Im more into it for a decent variety of inserts and Parallel
cards. So would you say its worth the $55.00 per hobby box?

(01-26-2012, 02:36 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: yeah Im not too worried about big $$$ cards, Im more into it for a decent variety of inserts and Parallel
I wouldn't do it again, I was running low on trade bait, and bought them in the hopes of getting lucky, my biggest hits were a Mantle Stand Up and a Jeter mini 75.

kmaese24

(01-26-2012, 02:36 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: yeah Im not too worried about big $$$ cards, Im more into it for a decent variety of inserts and Parallel
I would say they are for you then...They have old 70's type "hologram" cards..where they are rippled plastic so the guy moves... they have 3D stand up cards..where the card seperates and the player stands...they have odd ball minis that aren't really mini but not full sized either...and some other stuff...

Also as my username implies, Im kinda digging the use of the 1975 topps design on some of the cards!!

(01-26-2012, 02:31 PM)kmaese24 Wrote: Broke a couple boxes of retail, very dissappointed. Got them from Target, had better luck with retail of other sets at Wally World but they don't carry Lineage, at least in Albuquerque they don't.
Wally World in Albuquerque doesn't carry many cards at all..I usually just go to Bubba's and pay up the extra.

I picked up a box a week ago I liked it, got 2 autos and a jersey one of the autos was a Dick Groat on card looks really nice. I would bust it again, Possibly will depending on if I have the set or not haha. Good luck
Looking for Erick Fedde cards, currently working on the 14 bowman sterling.

bought 2 hobby boxes. one was good the other not so much.