`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Rant - ebay sellers

Minor Rant - ebay sellers
Just a minor thing that bugs me....you too?

I have been browsing ebay this morning, I usually search Football Cards BVG or Football Cards BGS.

It just bugs me when I have to scroll through a page or so of baseball cards because a seller either made the mistake when setting up the selling perameters or more likely put the card in more than one place for more exposure.....

Ok, I feel better thanks
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

RE: Minor Rant - ebay sellers
Yeah, happens with any specific search. Like if you want just auto's, mem or #d cards. They have checked that box to get exposure as you say.
My fav is all the "SP" cards... I have sent messages asking how it is an SP and usually get no response.
Not a big deal I guess but you would think it would fall under false listing somehow.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(01-26-2012, 10:36 AM)the great 48 Wrote: Yeah, happens with any specific search. Like if you want just auto's, mem or #d cards. They have checked that box to get exposure as you say.
My fav is all the "SP" cards... I have sent messages asking how it is an SP and usually get no response.
Not a big deal I guess but you would think it would fall under false listing somehow.
+10000 i also love the "sp" or i saw a card booked by beckett for $10.......seller is asking 300 because "he has never seen it and it MUST be a SP"
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

(01-26-2012, 10:36 AM)the great 48 Wrote: Yeah, happens with any specific search. Like if you want just auto's, mem or #d cards. They have checked that box to get exposure as you say.
I was on ebay and saw several listings that reminded me of this post so I thought I would drag it back up.

I love the listings that will post a card and in all caps they put RARE, when there is nothing rare about it. Or.....you will see a graded card and it's priced high with the comment Rare, none graded higher...turns out its a $2 card that most people would never send in for grading so of course there are none graded higher. I wonder if these sales techniques work?
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

I hate searching for autos or jersey cards and getting a page of base with "non-auto" or "in packers jersey" in the title.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1