`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need opinions on a new scanner...with story UPDATE

Need opinions on a new scanner...with story UPDATE
So I was doing my usual nightly printing session. Printing off all my labels for cards I sold and my printer all of a sudden just wants to be awesome and not print anything...and being the hot head I am I punched it. Okay fine it starts working and I get a few labels with no problem...then it happens again and I flipped and did a sledge hammer like motion punch and effffed the scanners glass up haha...you open the top and you just seen shattered glass. I also just got this scanner about 3 months ago...I was no happy with the actual scanner anyway. But this brings me to the point I need a new scanner and I want one that gives great pictures.

I currently have/had an HP touchsmart

Heres the new one! Hopefully it lasts longer ha

[Image: images.jpg]
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Need opinions on a new scanner...with story
You are dangerous! Lol.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

anger management is more important than a scanner
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(01-25-2012, 11:24 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: You are dangerous! Lol.
Yes at times haha...so need to hit up staples first thing in the morning...or walmart as soon as I figure out what I want

(01-25-2012, 11:20 PM)chads-cards Wrote: So I was doing my usual nightly printing session. Printing off all my labels for cards I sold and my printer all of a sudden just wants to be awesome and not print anything...and being the hot head I am I punched it. Okay fine it starts working and I get a few labels with no problem...then it happens again and I flipped and did a sledge hammer like motion punch and effffed the scanners glass up haha...you open the top and you just seen shattered glass. I also just got this scanner about 3 months ago...I was no happy with the actual scanner anyway. But this brings me to the point I need a new scanner and I want one that gives great pictures.

I currently have/had an HP touchsmart
Sounds like something I would do LMAO
That will teach it....

HP's are usually nice printers also *shrugs*.

(01-25-2012, 11:27 PM)rogue655 Wrote: anger management is more important than a scanner
haha rogue im usually a calm person but sleep deprivation and a migraine will do it. Plus I have about 100 cards getting ready to be listed all I need is the scans.
(01-25-2012, 11:31 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Sounds like something I would do LMAO
That will teach it....

HP's are usually nice printers also *shrugs*.
Yeah In my mind hitting stuff makes it work haha...thats usually my tactic to fix stuff.
I am leaning towards another Hp just for the fact I can get the scanner/print and ink for around $80

(01-25-2012, 11:32 PM)chads-cards Wrote: haha rogue im usually a calm person but sleep deprivation and a migraine will do it. Plus I have about 100 cards getting ready to be listed all I need is the scans.
Most of my scans for my PC are with the old Lexmark x2350 I have. Bought it cheap when I worked @ Target like 4 or so years ago. The ink is gone ( And besides, I have no use for color ink ) . So I use the HP my friend I am staying with has to print stuff.
(01-25-2012, 11:32 PM)chads-cards Wrote: haha rogue im usually a calm person but sleep deprivation and a migraine will do it. Plus I have about 100 cards getting ready to be listed all I need is the scans.

Yeah In my mind hitting stuff makes it work haha...thats usually my tactic to fix stuff.
I am leaning towards another Hp just for the fact I can get the scanner/print and ink for around $80
Yeah. Well it doesn't lol
And I still do it....

(01-25-2012, 11:35 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Most of my scans for my PC are with the old Lexmark x2350 I have. Bought it cheap when I worked @ Target like 4 or so years ago. The ink is gone ( And besides, I have no use for color ink ) . So I use the HP my friend I am staying with has to print stuff.
Yeah I would just print off at my gf's but I go through alot of ink with my labels. I didnt buy color the first time. If I buy the exact same one I have about half and ink cartridge

(01-25-2012, 11:37 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Yeah I would just print off at my gf's but I go through alot of ink with my labels. I didnt buy color the first time. If I buy the exact same one I have about half and ink cartridge
The ink in the X's printer seem to never run out lol..
An HP also.

If you only need a scanner, I'd advise the Epson Perfection v30 or v300. It scans graded cards and other cards in thicker cases great.