`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1991 wax packs need opinions

1991 wax packs need opinions
I have 16 boxes of 36 wax packs and was offered $5 a box would you take it or would you save them for a rainy day and bust some every now and then.I dont think there is anything special about them.
Photobucket

RE: 1991 wax packs need opinions
I'm assuming it's Topps. I'd take it as it's not often you're going to run into people willing to pay even that for one box, let alone 16. With that said, I'd probably keep a couple for those rainy days. I just ran across a box of '92 Topps that I forgot was stashed away. Looking forward to busting it just for nostalgia reasons.

Yea its Topps I found other random years but this was a case with 4 gone probably going to save the others but I have a 5000ct box of them already opened lol
Photobucket

$5 is a fair offer, I'd take it
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

If it was me I'd sell all but 1 and open that 1 box for fun.

Sell all but keep 2.. One of them open up and the other keep it sealed for your grandkids or when you retire or whatever comes first haha
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.