`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincecum a giant for 2 yrs

RE: Lincecum a giant for 2 yrs
(01-25-2012, 06:13 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: What about Belt and Panik?
+1

Might be the last 2 years though...unfortunately. I don't see them being able to afford both Cain and Timmy. And I think I would go with Cain...he is built better for the long term and is a work horse.
[Image: drmilstid-1.png]

Collect Frank Thomas, Longo, and Matt Moore. Also Rays autos and RC's of every MVP, CY, and ROY award winners...as well as HOF RC's
~~Semper Fi

I'm hoping the Giants penny-pinching is able to land Lincecum and Cain for the long-term. Unfortunately, I'm afraid those two will get tired of pitching behind an anemic offense and leave town. If I had to choose between the two, I think they'd go with Cain since he's more stable and probably wouldn't command as much in the open market.

Best case scenario: Posey comes back without missing a step, Freddy Sanchez stays healthy, Brandon Crawford improves enough to be called 'average' at the plate, Brandon Belt somehow manages to impress Bochy enough during spring ball to win the 1B job and starts of the season hot (only way Bochy will play him consistently) and goes into a late 80s-early 90s Will Clark-esque streak for the next 4 years, Panda stays off the Ding Dongs and the DL, and the Giants offense provides enough run support for Cain & Lincecum to win 20 games each, with Bumgarner quietly snagging 15.

Okay, enough delusion prognosticating. Bracing for 90 wins, 2nd place finish in the NL West.

(01-25-2012, 06:13 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: What about Belt and Panik?
a year from now.....panik will hit the majors, jus let him adjust to the pros and as for Belt, he needs to swing and be aggressive when the strikes are there
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]