`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which would you rather have?

RE: which would you rather have?
(01-24-2012, 03:29 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Makes sense.

I think that graded MJ RC's will decline in value because there will be more graded versions in the future. Also, I think raw MJ RC's will decline in value because there will be more fake versions in the future.

Lastly, people might get tired of MJ RC's in general.
good point. thanks for the input guys

Kobe!! Not just because i think hes the greatest ever lol but also because hes retiring soon, im pretty sure value will increase..if the MJ was graded a lil higher then i would keep both lol..nice cards though!!
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

I think over the next 10-20 years the Exquisite cards will become much more desirable and expensive as a whole. Never before has there been such a limited product..check the recent Limited Logos prices alone, it's insane. As the kids who are 12-16 now that grew up watching Kobe get into the workforce and have disposable income (which most Jordan followers do now), the hard core collectors will want an Exquisite auto in their collection. Just a prediction, but I think the demand of Exquisite autos will outweigh the supply, especially since they stopped making the set in 09-10.
[Image: signature-1.jpg]

(01-25-2012, 09:17 AM)mattsurewood Wrote: I think over the next 10-20 years the Exquisite cards will become much more desirable and expensive as a whole. Never before has there been such a limited product..check the recent Limited Logos prices alone, it's insane. As the kids who are 12-16 now that grew up watching Kobe get into the workforce and have disposable income (which most Jordan followers do now), the hard core collectors will want an Exquisite auto in their collection. Just a prediction, but I think the demand of Exquisite autos will outweigh the supply, especially since they stopped making the set in 09-10.
Although I m a huge Jordan fan, and not much of a Kobe fan, I agree with this. Its absolutely true about the kids who watched Kobe, just like we watched Jordan, will be wanting to collect him. Exquisite Kobe wont fall in value, only rise or stay the same. The Jordan, I see staying about the same or even falling a tad in the future. Sell the RC. Then buy a Jordan auto. You cant loose with that!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(01-25-2012, 01:22 PM)quavis Wrote: Although I m a huge Jordan fan, and not much of a Kobe fan, I agree with this. Its absolutely try about the kids who watched Kobe, just like we watched Jordan, will be wanting to collect him. Exquisite Kobe wont fall in value, only rise or stay the same. The Jordan, I see staying about the same or even falling a tad in the future. Sell the RC. Then buy a Jordan auto. You cant loose with that!
Nooo!!! Sell the Kobe and buy a Jordan auto. You can't win if you don't have a rookie card and an autographed card of Jordan. And if you have extra money, buy a Jordan patch card(at the least). Big Grin
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?