`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Cam Newton / Mark Ingram MULTI-COLOR patch /50

FS: Cam Newton / Mark Ingram MULTI-COLOR patch /50
Need to sell some stuff off folks to make money for the card that I really want...Asking $60 dlvd. Thanks for stopping by.

[Image: 2011RookiesandStarsStudioRookiesCombosMa...Ingram.jpg]

RE: FS: Cam Newton / Mark Ingram MULTI-COLOR patch /50
Will also do OBO...lots of looks but not even a nibble...must be really crappy bait or there are just no fishies out in the pond.

Wow, the regular non-mem version of that card is worth LESS with Ingram, than just Cam alone. Huh
[Image: 100_4824.jpg]

(01-24-2012, 06:05 PM)douginc Wrote: Wow, the regular non-mem version of that card is worth LESS with Ingram, than just Cam alone. Huh
Dude, I don't even know what to make of the post... part of me feels angry that you did. Are you trying to ensure I don't sell the card or something? What was the purpose of your post? It's like comparing apples with oranges...you know because we all compare a base card with a patch card or auto.

(01-24-2012, 06:05 PM)douginc Wrote: Wow, the regular non-mem version of that card is worth LESS with Ingram, than just Cam alone. Huh
i think what he is saying is the dual regular card is worth x. while the regular card with just newton,no ingram is worth x+2. it's off topic. not a knock on your card,$50 is a great deal. just off topic.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

OK... I'll take $50 if someone wants to offer it.

would love it, just cant pay that much of BV for a card for a non PC guy. Good luck, someone should snatch it up!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Still looking to move this... any offers?