`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOD's please read: Anyone heard from steelernation28??
Bug 
MOD's please read: Anyone heard from steelernation28??
It seems though I have finally received my cards after 3 1/2 weeks. Now I understand things happen and what not, but it was about a week and a 1/2 ago when this trader told me the cards were in the mail, after pestering him with comments and messages (postmarked 1/21, BTW). Now my question is how can I be sure that when I leave negative feedback, he doesn't do the same to me? I've only been on the site for a short period of time, however I'm sure all those who have dealt with me have been satisfied. I get things happen, trust me I human like the rest of us, however don't keep leading on things have been sent when they haven't. Bottom line, I was not satisfied with the length of the trade, with no communication until he was put out on the boards, and I followed basic trading guidelines to the T. Can I be assured that if I leave negative feedback, the same won't happen to me out of spite?

RE: MOD's please read: Anyone heard from steelernation28??
The short answer... You can't be sure. He is free to leave whatever feedback he wants. The moderators don't even have the ability to remove feedback yet. If he leaves a negative on you, you are stuck with it for the time being.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

The entire feedback system needs to be revamped!!!!

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

for the time being, yes, however retalitory feedback is against TOS and they will be banned, and you can leave a comment on it as well, i would leave what you feel is right.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

(01-24-2012, 01:20 AM)charbs1111 Wrote: for the time being, yes, however retalitory feedback is against TOS and they will be banned, and you can leave a comment on it as well, i would leave what you feel is right.
Considering the ease of setting up a new id, the threat of getting banned doesn't really amount to much of a threat.

To the OP... leave whatever feedback you want. If he leaves you negative feedback, and anyone asks you about it before the mods get the ability to change it, just explain what happened. It shouldn't affect you once you let them know the real story. There's a thread at the top about just this situation. Just have a mof aff your name to the list if you get hit with a negative from him.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(01-24-2012, 01:20 AM)charbs1111 Wrote: for the time being, yes, however retalitory feedback is against TOS and they will be banned, and you can leave a comment on it as well, i would leave what you feel is right.
There is not one line in the TOS, that says that retaliatory feedback will result in a person being banned.......

As long as the person was a member when the feedback was left, then it stays.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

im a new trader, i had a negative feedback on my first trade....let me explain my story..... this trader wanted my Jason Heyward auto patch, i agreed if he had a brandon belt auto, he said he had one thats
pending in a trade which i thought it would be for me, so he send that in a trade offer with other cards to match up even value.......so i accept that trade, as i was going thru the trade invoice i realize the brandon belt he was sending was not an autograph but his rookie card, how did i know ? Beckett organizer has these small icons stating if it serial number, autograph, etcs. which i didnt know. Later that week, i message him stating that i want an autograph of brandon belt not jus his rookie, so i told him if i dont get an autograph that i wanted...... i will back out, so i didnt send my trade (cards), he was piss which he thought he was going to get the best of me.......he left me a negative feedback.....what do you guys think ?....give me your opinion......thanks
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

i think if nobody was out cards, a neutral would have been ok, but if he felt negative, no issue with that. The original poster did nothing wrong, so should not get a negative. As for retalitory feedback, I was thinking of Ebay. As for bans, if its as simple as creating another user name and IP blocks are not being used, this site needs another upgrade in technology...bad.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

(01-24-2012, 01:01 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: As for bans, if its as simple as creating another user name and IP blocks are not being used, this site needs another upgrade in technology...bad.
your info is false, but also based on false presumptions

1. there is no such thing as an ip block, in realistic measures
2. anyone without a static ip address (read: anyone with a cable modem) can change their ip address at will
3. this is why beckett now requires credit cards on file
4. because while ip blocks are a fallacy, credit card info is fairly static

You can always just not leave feedback, but that is kinda detrimental to the system purposeSad
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.