`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What card would you like to see made in 2012?

RE: What card would you like to see made in 2012?
Pinnacle museum collection and team pinnacle cards.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(01-24-2012, 08:34 PM)rinzler Wrote: Any card that doesn't have the word "redemption" in it.
He did say dream cards lol

No redemption is like no taxes. I think we are stuck with those darn annoying things.
(01-23-2012, 11:03 PM)nthnoak Wrote: So this is pretty simple. We have had threads like this before but most of the comments were ones that were more like dreams than actually something a card manufacturer would make haha. I myself am a big fan of the passing the torch autograph set in elite. I collect all the dual 49er ones and I would really like them to make a dual auto of Patrick Willis and Navorro Bowman. Also, they should go back to the dual sided card, not like this year where both autos were on the front. They ruined a very beautiful set by doing that. So let me hear your thoughts on what you would like to see made!
Gonna take a piece of your thought here.

I would love to see a Willis/Bowman.
But sideways. With both in a standing pose. With an auto under them. Hard auto no sticker EITHER............

(01-25-2012, 02:01 AM)warcraftin Wrote: Pinnacle museum collection and team pinnacle cards.
They brought back pinnacle in Hockey. WHY not Football............. ?

I honestly would love to see a Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor base card made this year. No new cards for ZT since 2009 and 2010 for JT.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

1997 Pinnacle Inscriptions Autographs (done with better ink).
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!