`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: My Son Swears in US ARMY and goes to Basic

OT: My Son Swears in US ARMY and goes to Basic
Hello my fellow Beckett family. Back in the middle of the summer my son enlisted in the US Army. At the time I thought how nice it was to have 7 months with him before he left. Well that day came today and the time sure seems like it flew by fast as lightning.

I cannot put into words how proud I am of my son Steven. I just wanted to share a pic of him swearing in today.

[Image: swearingin.jpg]

As I look at this pic it looks like his head is misshaped. LOL It is one of the military emblems on the wall behind his head.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

RE: OT: My Son Swears in US ARMY and goes to Basic
Truely a proud moment in your familiy's history

Been there done that. Godspeed to you and yours. He will do well for himself.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Congrats on a very special day. Let him know there are many of us out here who appreciate what he is about to get into.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Awesome! From one formal soldier to another! Good luck!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Thanks to all of you. Your kind words mean a lot to me and my family. We are all very proud.
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Today is a proud day for sure, T. I am sure the past few months have flown by. Best wishes for your son's career and I hope he enjoys it. Thanks to him and all the rest of the great service men and women, whether they are on these boards or not, lol.
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

(01-24-2012, 12:25 AM)dwegner1 Wrote: Today is a proud day for sure, T. I am sure the past few months have flown by. Best wishes for your son's career and I hope he enjoys it. Thanks to him and all the rest of the great service men and women, whether they are on these boards or not, lol.
Thanks dwegner1. Time has flown by and his entire family is proud of him.

To second what dwegner said, Thanks to all our service men and women. God Bless you all and I hope you all come home safe and very soon to your families.

Thats awesome!!! That must have been a proud moment for him, you and your entire family!!!

I thank your son for his service!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(01-24-2012, 01:23 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Thats awesome!!! That must have been a proud moment for him, you and your entire family!!!

I thank your son for his service!!!
Thanks bakerman8419! We are all very proud. I will pass along your gratitude to him next time I speak with him.