`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some HELP guys ! Just need info how ?

Need some HELP guys ! Just need info how ?
I need help reaching someone on photobucket or maybe someone knows this guy. He has a card that i would like to make an offer on possibly and just wondered if there was a way to get ahold of him. Here is his photobucket ID and man does he have the most impressive collection i have ever seen i think.

AFguynum1

Anyone with any information or help would be appreciated. Thanks
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

RE: Need some HELP guys ! Just need info how ?
Just need help in the way if any to contact him
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

I would say use his ID and search for him either on here or other sites i know it may not be it but its worth a shot i would look on the bench i found that there are alot of users on there good luck
[Image: dbacksfanbanner_zps7dd6450d.png]

Randy Johnson and Dan Haren Collector

apparently he is also on face book-I searched him via Goggle and he is a lot of places I also tried his e-mail addy on e-bay under "not item related and it allowed me to compose a message
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

wow what a collecion this guy has i have seen a few of these cards on ebay and if he bought them damn he must have a ton of money amazing
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums