`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 upper deck Sig Stars

2009 upper deck Sig Stars
I thought I would let everybody know, about my box break. I don't buy many boxes due to money, and the wife. I went to a card show sunday, and pick up a box of 2009 ud sig. stars. The box wasn't great, but the Kicker was 90 percent of the cards were damaged. Two of my hits were damaged and two wasn't. The nicest card I got was a usa by the letter of Aj vargas, which was damaged. It wouldn't have been a bad box, except for all of the damaged cards. I sent a email to upper deck, and they said they can't do anything about because they are old. Well I learned my lesson, not to buy any upper deck boxes anymore. If anybody has any suggestions, feel free to let me know, or the number to a manger at upper deck. Thanks for reading. Ethan
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

RE: 2009 upper deck Sig Stars
Sorry for your loss, from what I've seen in the past is that your pretty much SOL with old UD products. I try to stay away from UD. Unless it's the older pricey stuff like Premier, or Ultimate Collection. Really suprised that they are damaged. Don't run into many UD damaged boxes.

Usually it's Topps/Bowman.

I would write them a letter explaining the situation and more importantly you are a life long collector and UD fan. Let them know you are not asking for the moon, but just to make this situation right, and if not you will be forced to buy your products from their competitors. Send pictures and tell them how dissappointing it would be to not have this issue corrected. If you are polite and forthcoming, it may just work. Worth a shot anyway.
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

Sorry to hear about the damage
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK