`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion needed on Mantle HR history cards.

Opinion needed on Mantle HR history cards.
I sold about 140 of the Mickey Mantle homerun history cards from topps 2006 -2008 series all different numbers for $45. Was that wise or could I have done better. Just wondering so I can sleep at night.
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

RE: Opinion needed on Mantle HR history cards.
I assume you're talking the non-SN cards, in which case you did ok, IMO. It's hard to turn $1-2 cards into real money. So, I'd say you did fine.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

That's a little on the low end - but not that far off. It seems like the smaller lots of 20-30 cards usually sell for about 50-75 cents a card. I would think you could've gotten a little more, but I wouldn't lose sleep over 10-15 bucks more. You did OK.
Need the following for my 1986-1995 Barry Larkin collection
(Currently have 477/479):

88 Score Samples #72
95 UD Electric Diamond Gold #405

Please send me a PM if you have any of these!
Interested in buying any other Larkin cards that I don't have as well!!

You could have given them to me. JK In all seriousness thatt is about average price I've been spending on what I been able to pick up so far for that collection.

Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball