`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Am i getting the short end of this deal? please help, your opinion is needed!!

Am i getting the short end of this deal? please help, your opinion is needed!!
I've got an offer for all cards listed in my org as well as this baby,
[Image: 923_2.jpg]
3/10 $100 minimum SV alone..what do you guys think please help!!

RE: Am i getting the short end of this deal? please help, your opinion is needed!!
(01-23-2012, 07:38 PM)devils2thedeath2010 Wrote: I've got an offer for all cards listed in my org as well as this baby
All the cards in your org for the dual auto? Or all the cards in your org and the dual auto for something?

RE: Am i getting the short end of this deal? please help, your opinion is needed!!
$100 for that and all your cards in your org?
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

No the dual auto is mine, i'm getting $250 for it and all the cards in my org..fair?

(01-23-2012, 07:59 PM)devils2thedeath2010 Wrote: No the dual auto is mine, i'm getting $250 for it and all the cards in my org..fair?
What would you do with $250? And would the things you do with the $250 be worth more than the cards you are giving up?

Kinda hard to know if it's fair without perusing your org and who has the patience to do that?

It is a fair deal if you think it is fair and you're good with it...There will never be a unanimous concensus on what everyone thinks is fair or not fair. As collectors (don't know you, don't know if you are a collector or an investor) we trade everyday for what we want-sometimes it's not the fairest deal, but I don't care if whosit over in 'Bama, or Joe Schmo in NY thinks I am getting a fair deal.

Are you trading pc items? There's where you need to sit back and ask yourself if you really want to do it. If not pc items, do whatever feels good..
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

No no would never let the pc go for that little of an amount, thanks for the opinions guys.

I will offer you $3, 2 spearmint tic tac's, and a used bandaid for your org. You have 24 seconds to accept the offer starting now. your move