`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2012 PP blaster break

2012 PP blaster break
Just bought 2 boxes while I was grocery shopping at Meijer's and gotta love that 1 of the 8 packs included 2 Santa Claus cards and 1 Field Cup Chase Card....:/

RE: 2012 PP blaster break
You could have done worse I guess...atleast the field card is higher than some of the drivers chase cards, lol
And its strange the santa card isnt included in my racing opg? It came out of a racing box...?
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(01-23-2012, 06:56 PM)the great 48 Wrote: And its strange the santa card isnt included in my racing opg? It came out of a racing box...?
Yeah, I saw that when I put them in my org. But if you click on the card, it does give you the price.

(01-23-2012, 06:58 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: Yeah, I saw that when I put them in my org. But if you click on the card, it does give you the price.
Yep it sure does, huh. Thats a bummer Sad
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I haven't looked up the BV for Santa yet, but I saw the odds when I broke my blaster Sat. I can't believe you pulled 1 in the first place, but that you pulled 2--in the same pack...
That is unbelievable luck!
My blaster said 1:150 packs were the odds for Santa. Can you post a scan? I'd love to see it.
WHAT?!!!
Why is that BV so low? That is ridiculous for something so hard to pull in a blaster. Are they 1+ per hobby box or something?!
Big Grin

Well..I guess its nice and easy to scan the cards side by side...

[Image: Picture%20001.jpg]

Sweet santa cards
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

More than welcome to take them off my hands. Lol