`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Player Collectors?

RE: How Many Player Collectors?
All things Braves right here... I don't collect normal base though so as not to get overwhelmed

1st Year cards, RC's, (RC)'s, XRC's, inserts, parallels of those, minor league cards, #'ed cards, mem cards, autos, redemption cards, etc. etc. is my thing
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

I collect Mark Reynolds, and to a lesser extent, other Arizona Diamondbacks.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

I collect Chipper, Tim Hudson & Bobby Cox.
[Image: Sig.png]

you know I am a player collector of all the guys in my sig, also love royals for my kiddos
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Well looks like I'm gonna get the org this coming weekend and start updating it then. I used to deal a lot on here until the org wasn't free. It seems like there are more player and team collectors on here that are willing to trade for base and inserts than on most sites
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

starlin castro jeter pujols cubs
I collect all baseball

I collect any and all Verlanders. -Please keep me in mind if you have any. Also, I collect Miguel Cabrera, Mike Stanton, and Cameron Maybin.

I think I have a blue Revere auto and also a purple refractor FT, FYI.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Hey guys,

I'm just getting started again in the hobby. My 8 year old son came across some of my old cards and started asking questions.

We are big Cardinal fans so we are going to collect the current guys and I'm thinking about going for the old timers too.

Also I grew up idolizing Cal Ripken Jr. so I plan on continuing a Cal collection as well.

I'm really having a hard time narrowing things down, I'm such a fan. I really look forward to what Buster Posey's career will turn out to be, and some other plays as well.

I'm always looking for any ARod,Posada,Rivera,Teixeira, & Cano's I don't have. Also love Yankee HoF'er cards.

And still working on my Gypsy Queen set (Inserts,GUs,Autos,Framed Papers)
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

I like to do sets but right now i am focusing on Johnny Antonelli and Possible Gary carter or any of the 86 mets
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.