`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limited, Series 1 UD and Black Diamond breaks

RE: Limited, Series 1 UD and Black Diamond breaks
(01-23-2012, 02:17 PM)phillyfanalex27 Wrote: Sorry bro, the pulls just seemed a little to good to be true haha, did'int know you broke so many boxes I thought it all came from one box of each, great pulls by the way, sweet giroux patch
The Ice Landy and quad did come from the same box which was opened Saturday morning at Nick's Sports Card. It was hard to believe they both came from the same box! I sure was surprised.

Thanks,

Must be nice to have RNH following you
[Image: 0809bdall_sm.jpg]
Looking for: Patrick Roy, 80s OPC, 72/73 OPC
Photobucket
GO HABS!

the last time i had a player follow me it was so memorable i don't even remember the guy's name lol
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you just cut & pasted the pictures from Upper Deck's promo sheets!

(01-23-2012, 08:35 PM)azicet Wrote: If I didn't know any better, I'd say you just cut & pasted the pictures from Upper Deck's promo sheets!
PM sent to you.

Thanks,

[Image: Poop.jpg]

(01-23-2012, 10:10 PM)rippinwax Wrote: [Image: Poop.jpg]
Rippin, did you call the card stores? I sent you their contact info or if you want you can look up their phone numbers on the internet. Not hard to check me out if you really want too.

Don't belive me, that is your problem!

Maybe someone is just a little jealous???

Funny how someone just comes on here and starts saying they have all these incredible pulls.

POOP
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

I am proud of my breaks and basically this is why I left Beckett for Sportscardforum.com and Hobbyinsider.net.

I really don't care if you think I pulled the cards are not. I have given the store names and phone numbers for members here to call to and talk to the owners as I open all of my packs and boxes at the card stores.

Not that it matters but here is a link to my photobucket if you want to take a look at my collection. Believe it or not? Not my problem.

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/ronfir/

You are welcome to take a look

Thanks,
I don't know why I hadn't thought of this but here are pictures of me holding most of the cards. I forgot to add in the Stamkos and the Nugent-Hopkins Ice rookie is already in my safe deposit box but if you want proof I can get both cards.

Here are some pics of the cards I posted of my recent pulls:

[Image: IMG_3232.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3231.jpg]

And here is my girlfriends cell number, she is a cheerleader for the Dallas Cowboys. Her number is 1-555-738-9012
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87