`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small mailday but there was a Star and a Starr lol

Small mailday but there was a Star and a Starr lol
Well small mailday card wise but great PC adds.
First a Starr 8x11 for the collection.Big thanks to Alanch for telling me how I could contact him!
[Image: BartStarr.jpg]

Next my first Newton mem card
[Image: CamnewtonToppsGameday.jpg]

Then i got a few Breast Cancer awareness cards in a packet from the Jacksonville Jaguars,along with a bunch of other things and a poster signed by all the cheerleaders lol it was too big for the scanner.
[Image: BlaineGabbertBreastCancercard.jpg][Image: JonesDrewBreastCancercard.jpg][Image: LewisBreastCancercard.jpg]

Thats now 3 awesome "fan packs" this past week with them and the Panthers and the Timberwolves who sent me a Rubio tshirt

Does every team have the Breast cancer Awareness cards?
all 3 cards are the same size lol dont know why the Lewis is smaller

RE: Small mailday but there was a Star and a Starr lol
Congrats on the Starr! Glad I could help you out with the contact info. Cool looking picture. Did you provide it or is that the one he provides?
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Awesome autographed Bart Starr photo!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I made it so he could have a clean place to sign,that was pretty quick too Smile

(01-23-2012, 02:05 PM)alanch Wrote: Congrats on the Starr! Glad I could help you out with the contact info. Cool looking picture. Did you provide it or is that the one he provides?

(01-23-2012, 02:29 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I made it so he could have a clean place to sign,that was pretty quick too Smile
It looks great! Would actually be a neat design for custom TTM cards.

[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Thanks! Ive used one like it for Josh Hamilton and ive got one like it im gonna send out to Chris Paul and Julius Peppers.I only send out the 8x11 when Im pretty confident it will be returned.

(01-23-2012, 02:32 PM)alanch Wrote: It looks great! Would actually be a neat design for custom TTM cards.