`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little bit of Mail to Start off the New Week!
Thumbs Up 
A little bit of Mail to Start off the New Week!
Finally got these in hand. Awesome stuff from Chris all the way from China!

[Image: 2007udexq-59026.jpg]
[Image: Knicks0002.jpg]
[Image: Knicks0003.jpg]

And one Im gonna get RCR to see if it should get slabbed.
[Image: Knicks0001-1.jpg]

Was very happy to pick this up for the P-EWW PC. Another RCR Candidate.
[Image: Knicks0005.jpg]

There were a few competitions I one. First was a guess how much I spent Competition.
[Image: DSC_0039.jpg]
He asked what I PC and he also threw in this awesome Starks Auto! I didn't have any Starks autos yet so it got me feeling good!
[Image: Knicks0004.jpg]
Thanks alot Retail Champ!

TMACDIRKFAN Posted up who wants a free auto and I was the first person to respond proving how I have no life and am always online, haha
[Image: DSC_0044.jpg]
He was kind enough to include a couple of extra CP3 GU cards!
[Image: DSC_0042.jpg]
Thanks alot Will (TMACDIRKFAN)

And last but not least. I had won the redemption for this card shortly after NT came out for a steal, redeemed it and flipped it for a nice profit. Months later another popped up and sold for about the same amount as the one I sold. A couple of weeks ago this one popped up and I decided to throw a crazy low snipe since I was low on paypal and to my pleasant surprise I landed it!

[Image: DSC_0037.jpg]
Best part about it?

[Image: DSC_0036.jpg]
JSY Numbered 7/10!

Hope you enjoyed the post!
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

RE: A little bit of Mail to Start off the New Week!
Nice stuff! Nothing like a bubbler in the mailbox.

(01-23-2012, 12:25 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: Nice stuff! Nothing like a bubbler in the mailbox.
Its good getting mail thats not related to bills or the bank! haha

Is the Laimbeer Auto for trade?

(01-23-2012, 01:28 PM)libs021 Wrote: Is the Laimbeer Auto for trade?
Id consider trading it for Ewing Refractors or Knicks legends Autos.

nice pick ups.. like that LJ AUTO.. I had to buy 3 Chris Paul spx winning materials jersey before I got one that was in good shape. I've had a few other winning material cards get ruined during shipping USPS.. sucks!! I always remind people I deal with to add protection or blank cardboard inserts over the jersey/patches to help protect them. I like that exquisite RC, but hate how they cut off the word "exquisite"... all the cards I''ve seen are the same way.. kinda takes away from the card. but still nice cards!!

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

yea that is by far the worst rc design in the exquisite brand. who thought it would be smart to make the word rookie too big for the card??? btw your sig says lakaers as opposed to lakers, always wanted to mention that to you but kept on forgetting.

The exquisite looks like a rookie that'd be in a normal "low class" product, not something 500+ a pack Tongue still congrats bro lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

i wish the mailman would drop stuff like that at my place, nice pick ups

(01-24-2012, 07:05 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: The exquisite looks like a rookie that'd be in a normal "low class" product, not something 500+ a pack Tongue still congrats bro lol
haha yea Renaldo Balkman can to that to even the most expensive of card sets! I loved the patch on it and its in great condition but the centering leaves alot to be desired...

(01-24-2012, 08:18 AM)folkertino Wrote: i wish the mailman would drop stuff like that at my place, nice pick ups
Funny I had the Mailman drop a Mailman off today! Gotta get it slabbed before I post it up though. I need to find an easier way to submit cards and get cards Authenticated!