`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kinda OT Connected or not

Kinda OT Connected or not
Ok I am having an issue with a FB Football Trading Group. We will call them Group A.
Well Group A uses the rating system of Group B.
So I stated in a blog that Group A is in some way connected to Group B due to the fact that they both use the same rating system.
Some more info. Group A does not have their own system. When Ask for ratings on people they ask you to Go to Group B to check them out. Group A send people to Group B who saves the ratings of Group A in their rating system. Technically Group A has no Rating system.

Well after that blog a few members from Group B have asked me to remove the line stating they are somehow connected to Group A. They state they are not connected. That Group A just uses their rating system.
Some more Info Alot of the same members and Higher ups are in both groups.

So my question is this. Was I wrong to assume they are connected? Or do you folks see them as I do as 2 sides of the same coin.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

RE: Kinda OT Connected or not
? ?? Um, after all of the views you've had on this, may I assume that I am not the only person confused?
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

If the blog is associated with either trading group, you should remove your comment, IMO. If it has nothing to do with either group, post whatever the he|| you wantas long as everyone knows the comments are just your opinions and thoughts.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(01-23-2012, 12:22 PM)all day baby Wrote: If the blog is associated with either trading group, you should remove your comment, IMO. If it has nothing to do with either group, post whatever the he|| you wantas long as everyone knows the comments are just your opinions and thoughts.
My Blog is Not associated with either group. And I wouldn't want to be. I personally feel if I were to associate myself with any group that there would come expectations. Expectations I cannot and would not meet. I am simply asking with the way their setup is do you find them connected in some way?
(01-23-2012, 12:13 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: ? ?? Um, after all of the views you've had on this, may I assume that I am not the only person confused?
Which is where I am.
2 separate groups. Using the same rating system on one group yet they are not connected. To me I saw them as a sister group to one another.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

I don't think it's possible for us to determine. They ARE connected because there are members in each and they use the same system, but does it matter if there IS a connection? What is the outcome, if they are?
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed