`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
~~~~~What Drivers Do You Collect~~~~~
08-05-2012, 08:21 PM
RE: ~~~~~What Drivers Do You Collect~~~~~
Hey guys. Been awhile since I have posted on here. Looking for Kyle Busch, David Ragan, and Mark Martin cards.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 11:00 AM
I would like to up date our drivers list. We do not collect Mark Martin anymore. Per Kelly, I have to put together a small collection of Danica Patrick. Nothing big, a few Race Used and some numbered cards and Base & Inserts. I think she has about 30 of her cards. Like I said, not going hog wild on her stuff.
Jimmie Johnson and Matt Kenseth, Yes, going crazy on both.

Matt Kenseth is going to be changing cars this year, so if anyone sees anything with Kenseth's new number #20, let us know.

I collect Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Larson, Danica Patrick & The Cleveland Browns

There is no more K, in R and K Racing.

Photobucket - Race Used http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/OurNUT...ace%20Used
04-09-2013, 05:35 PM
Jeff Gordon
04-16-2013, 02:57 PM
Earnhardt Sr and Jr

I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]
11-17-2013, 06:03 PM
I like Dale Earnardt SR and Dale Earnhardt Jr

Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

01-25-2014, 10:53 AM
New to the boards, but I collect Kasey Kahne, Ryan Blaney & Bubba Wallace. I really only collect door #'s, 1/1's and low run sets. Maybe my favorite part of my collection is either the Kahne Red Bull Door #'s or my complete Blaney Press Pass emerald set. To own one of the three cards made is lucky, to own all three cards is amazing.

[Image: Presentation1_zpscc31bcde.jpg]
01-25-2014, 06:09 PM
(01-25-2014 10:53 AM)OneManIsNoMan Wrote:  New to the boards, but I collect Kasey Kahne, Ryan Blaney & Bubba Wallace. I really only collect door #'s, 1/1's and low run sets. Maybe my favorite part of my collection is either the Kahne Red Bull Door #'s or my complete Blaney Press Pass emerald set. To own one of the three cards made is lucky, to own all three cards is amazing.

Hello & Welcome to the Racing Boards! I know a few people here on the boards that also collect Kahne & Bubba and would probably love to see some scans or pics of those Kahnes. And I collect Ryan Blaney as well and would love to see those as well if you're able to post them. My Blaney collection isn't as good as some of my others, but I did manage to score this Diamond die cut out of last years Fanfare set:

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138...5f7a29.jpg

Again, welcome to the boards! Hope to see you around, friend!

Jason

COLLECTING: All StL Cardinals -- R. Howard, L. Harrell, B. DeWitt, B. Ziegler -- NASCAR: R. Wallace, J. McMurray, C. Bowyer, Dillon Bros, D. Pearson -- Political Cards & Inserts -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- SA Spurs: D. Robinson, T. Duncan, K. Leonard
01-28-2014, 09:55 AM
(01-25-2014 06:09 PM)Mikarlo Wrote:  Hello & Welcome to the Racing Boards! I know a few people here on the boards that also collect Kahne & Bubba and would probably love to see some scans or pics of those Kahnes. And I collect Ryan Blaney as well and would love to see those as well if you're able to post them. My Blaney collection isn't as good as some of my others, but I did manage to score this Diamond die cut out of last years Fanfare set:

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138...5f7a29.jpg

Again, welcome to the boards! Hope to see you around, friend!

Jason

Thanks! I have a nice collection of Kahne Door#'s (a few Blaney but no Bubba). I working on getting it all into Photobucket now. Cool thing on Blaney, his current Twitter avatar was created by me. I made it after his NNS win and showed him via twitter. He liked it so much he asked to use it for his avatar!

[Image: Presentation1_zpscc31bcde.jpg]
10-18-2014, 06:57 PM
Terry Labonte