11-17-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: ~~~~~What Drivers Do You Collect~~~~~
I like Dale Earnardt SR and Dale Earnhardt Jr

Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2014, 10:53 AM
New to the boards, but I collect Kasey Kahne, Ryan Blaney & Bubba Wallace. I really only collect door #'s, 1/1's and low run sets. Maybe my favorite part of my collection is either the Kahne Red Bull Door #'s or my complete Blaney Press Pass emerald set. To own one of the three cards made is lucky, to own all three cards is amazing.

[Image: Presentation1_zpscc31bcde.jpg]
01-25-2014, 06:09 PM
(01-25-2014 10:53 AM)OneManIsNoMan Wrote:  New to the boards, but I collect Kasey Kahne, Ryan Blaney & Bubba Wallace. I really only collect door #'s, 1/1's and low run sets. Maybe my favorite part of my collection is either the Kahne Red Bull Door #'s or my complete Blaney Press Pass emerald set. To own one of the three cards made is lucky, to own all three cards is amazing.

Hello & Welcome to the Racing Boards! I know a few people here on the boards that also collect Kahne & Bubba and would probably love to see some scans or pics of those Kahnes. And I collect Ryan Blaney as well and would love to see those as well if you're able to post them. My Blaney collection isn't as good as some of my others, but I did manage to score this Diamond die cut out of last years Fanfare set:

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138...5f7a29.jpg

Again, welcome to the boards! Hope to see you around, friend!

Jason

COLLECTING: All StL Cardinals -- R. Howard, L. Harrell, B. DeWitt, B. Ziegler -- NASCAR: R. Wallace, J. McMurray, C. Bowyer, Dillon Bros, D. Pearson -- Political Cards & Inserts -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- SA Spurs: D. Robinson, T. Duncan, K. Leonard
01-28-2014, 09:55 AM
(01-25-2014 06:09 PM)Mikarlo Wrote:  Hello & Welcome to the Racing Boards! I know a few people here on the boards that also collect Kahne & Bubba and would probably love to see some scans or pics of those Kahnes. And I collect Ryan Blaney as well and would love to see those as well if you're able to post them. My Blaney collection isn't as good as some of my others, but I did manage to score this Diamond die cut out of last years Fanfare set:

Jason

Thanks! I have a nice collection of Kahne Door#'s (a few Blaney but no Bubba). I working on getting it all into Photobucket now. Cool thing on Blaney, his current Twitter avatar was created by me. I made it after his NNS win and showed him via twitter. He liked it so much he asked to use it for his avatar!

01-28-2014, 02:05 PM
(01-28-2014 09:55 AM)OneManIsNoMan Wrote:  Thanks! I have a nice collection of Kahne Door#'s (a few Blaney but no Bubba). I working on getting it all into Photobucket now. Cool thing on Blaney, his current Twitter avatar was created by me. I made it after his NNS win and showed him via twitter. He liked it so much he asked to use it for his avatar!

Wow, how cool is that! Congrats, partner, I imagine that was pretty exciting for you! Is digital graphics a hobby or a profession?

COLLECTING: All StL Cardinals -- R. Howard, L. Harrell, B. DeWitt, B. Ziegler -- NASCAR: R. Wallace, J. McMurray, C. Bowyer, Dillon Bros, D. Pearson -- Political Cards & Inserts -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- SA Spurs: D. Robinson, T. Duncan, K. Leonard
01-28-2014, 05:40 PM
(01-28-2014 02:05 PM)Mikarlo Wrote:  Wow, how cool is that! Congrats, partner, I imagine that was pretty exciting for you! Is digital graphics a hobby or a profession?

More of a hobby. It's really excited to see your favorite driver reppin something you made. I've had the opportunity to talk to Ryan a few times and he such a down to earth kid.

01-29-2014, 09:33 PM
(01-25-2014 06:09 PM)Mikarlo Wrote:  Hello & Welcome to the Racing Boards! I know a few people here on the boards that also collect Kahne & Bubba and would probably love to see some scans or pics of those Kahnes. And I collect Ryan Blaney as well and would love to see those as well if you're able to post them. My Blaney collection isn't as good as some of my others, but I did manage to score this Diamond die cut out of last years Fanfare set:

Jason

Finally got my Kahne's up after fixing my scanner. Take a look

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/Tatt187...ahne/Cards

01-29-2014, 10:17 PM
(01-29-2014 09:33 PM)OneManIsNoMan Wrote:  Finally got my Kahne's up after fixing my scanner. Take a look

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/Tatt187...ahne/Cards

Amazing collection, friend! Wow! Those Kahne cards are sweet & I know a few people who are going to be quite appreciative...if not a little envious, lol! And I love your Blaney collection! I use to have one of the Fanfare Red Die Cut autos, but I sent it to a friend who was looking for one...still have a 2012 Fanfare Young Guns auto, though. And do you really have ALL 3 of the 2013 Fanfare Green (National Convention) die cuts of Blaney?!?! Wow! That is pretty impressive, friend!

And what are those other Blaney pics in the other folder? Are those the icons you made for his Twitter account?

Hats off to your collection, my friend! I do hope you'll stick around and join our small little group or racing collectors here on Beckett. I believe you'll fit in just fine!

01-30-2014, 09:07 AM
(01-29-2014 10:17 PM)Mikarlo Wrote:  Amazing collection, friend! Wow! Those Kahne cards are sweet & I know a few people who are going to be quite appreciative...if not a little envious, lol! And I love your Blaney collection! I use to have one of the Fanfare Red Die Cut autos, but I sent it to a friend who was looking for one...still have a 2012 Fanfare Young Guns auto, though. And do you really have ALL 3 of the 2013 Fanfare Green (National Convention) die cuts of Blaney?!?! Wow! That is pretty impressive, friend!

And what are those other Blaney pics in the other folder? Are those the icons you made for his Twitter account?

Hats off to your collection, my friend! I do hope you'll stick around and join our small little group or racing collectors here on Beckett. I believe you'll fit in just fine!

Thanks, I focus a lot of door #'s and rare cards. The Blaney National Convention set I was lucky enough to get (from two different sellers) in about a week of each other. I'll be honest, I don't pull much of what is in my collection. For the most part I buy it or trade for it. I did pull the Blaney 22/99 Auto though (NNS Door#).

The other pics are the raw pictures I've used to make my Blaney Sigs. My goal is to make one sig for every race he wins and have him sign each one over the course of his career.