`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derrick Rose National Treasures 1/1

RE: Derrick Rose National Treasures 1/1
I cant believe people think they are the first to come up with the idea of posting their ebay listings here (not marquettewade). Seriously, if that were possible, the boards would be full of ebay listings lol. The cajones on some people.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Did you see the Rose & Mayo printing plates that have the wrong description & sticker auto... very strange how one seller got both errors, especially both being 1/1 plates.... My initial opinion and assumption is somebody from Topps gave him both cards for a small kickback. It's not the first time I've seen one person with multiple 1/1 cards of the same player... Since I collect Jordan Farmar since he started playing in the NBA.. I found one seller that had all his Finest Printing Plates.. that is extremely hard to put together... I search online just about every day.. sometimes 4-5 times a day looking for rare cards of his & the other players I collect.. I never seen the other 1/1 cards pop up... therefore, I believe there are a lot of kickbacks in card collecting. People that work at card manufacturer companies are only human. They will break & make a deal, breaking ethics.... hay, two police chiefs have been arrested recently for stealing xbox, PS3, and drugs... One was here in Carlsbad, Ca...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(01-23-2012, 10:19 PM)quavis Wrote: The cajones on some people.
cojones. cajones are desk drawers

(01-23-2012, 09:56 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: No worries Xstream. I know you're just doing what you gotta do. I apologize too, I wasn't trying to be a jerk. I understand what you are saying and will refrain from posting links in the future. Thanks!
I know you weren't. Smile And if you were.....ooooo boy. lol.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards