`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still kinda new here .... got a ?

RE: Still kinda new here .... got a ?
(01-22-2012, 11:18 AM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: Have fun on the boards and trading, sounds like your trying to do it right. But word of advice, don't offer up something and then rescind your offer. That is looked poorly upon.
if your referring to the allen... I did offer it up...I did not like what you had to offer for it....I did not recind the offer, I believe I declined citing the monetary value of the allen compared to card offered... I did say I would go more in trade than cash ...with that said I still believe the card you offered was still not enough to get the deal done...its still up for trade if you wish to add more to to the deal . Sorry if it was a misunderstanding ... I didn't cancel the trade... I left it open for you to make a counter offer.

again sorry for any misunderstanding Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(01-22-2012, 12:41 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: if your referring to the allen... I did offer it up...I did not like what you had to offer for it....I did not recind the offer, I believe I declined citing the monetary value of the allen compared to card offered... I did say I would go more in trade than cash ...with that said I still believe the card you offered was still not enough to get the deal done...its still up for trade if you wish to add more to to the deal . Sorry if it was a misunderstanding ... I didn't cancel the trade... I left it open for you to make a counter offer.

again sorry for any misunderstanding Smile
Well since you decided to "air" this, I have to respond in kind.

I specifically sent PMs to the two DT33 Collector's I knew on the boards:

branesergen and you.

Giving you guys first option of obtaining the card. Which is what most of the BMB members will do.

You commented something in the neighborhood of $30 dlvd and I quote:

"would give more in trade if you want to check my bucket .... I got a Jared allen 5/5 auto if your a bikes fan."

I responded by posting up the trade and informed you of such. It took posting comments in your threads to get you to reply to the trade offer, two days later. Your response:

"the allen sold for round 90 .... if it were any other thomas kept for longevity I would do it ...."

From your response, I took the Allen as an offer, so I posted it. After two days of trader's remorse you decide that the DT33 was no longer good enough. I made the offer, it was in your hands to make a counter, not mine. Maybe it was a mis-understading, but you need to be very clear on these boards of your intentions or this will happen again and again. Because if you make an offer an back out, you won't last long in this community. That was the purpose of my original post, but you chose to make it more public than it needed to be. Best of luck on your DT33 collection.

nothing to do with traders remorse ..... Just because you send a trade offer does not mean I have to accept ... remember you came to my post and made the first comment.... were you purposely trying to start something? maybe sour grapes because I decided not to hit accept button?.... did I ever say I would Trade it 1 for 1? no .... I did not like your offer regardless of the price value I put on it... I believe it was my prerogative to decide wether or not to accept your offer. .... so in closing ty you for driving my interest away from this board....was fun while it lasted!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's