`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Postal rates through Paypal/eBay now lower!!

Postal rates through Paypal/eBay now lower!!
This is in the trade section and may get moved again..but I thought it strange to get a break in $$
Through eBay/Paypal Multiorder ship option, it used to be 3 oz or less $1.75 with DC..now..today 1/22..it is $1.64 because the DC is free! Postage increased, but overall I pay less with free DC..

Now going to the PO in person is even more $$ and there is no excuse not use a DC..really protects the sender from scammers...

Just for your info

RE: Postal rates through Paypal/eBay now lower!!
Thats good to know so we are saving a few cents using paypal. I was thinking it was going to be more.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(01-22-2012, 07:07 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Thats good to know so we are saving a few cents using paypal. I was thinking it was going to be more.
Using electronic postage is now cheaper because they want you to do it and not go to the PO..overall, it makes good business sense as well..especially with the price of gas not going down much in the future

(01-22-2012, 07:23 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Using electronic postage is now cheaper because they want you to do it and not go to the PO..overall, it makes good business sense as well..especially with the price of gas not going down much in the future

It is quite the relief that they actually ended up lower.

It honestly makes perfect business sense. Good to see people using their noggins over there.

so what you print the lebels out and then bring them to post office or how does it work
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(01-22-2012, 09:59 AM)rascrush Wrote: so what you print the lebels out and then bring them to post office or how does it work
Print them and leave them in your mail box to picked up, or you can drop them in any collection box as long as they are not over 13 oz.
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

Maybe a tutorial on how to use the postage feature on Paypal is in order...

Step by step how to do sort of thing..

Many people would save $$ doing it..

I like the fact that I print, tape label at home and leave in box or take to work to be picked up.

Free DC is such a bonus feature now...

I'll def switch to using this method after I get a new printer. With the outrageous cost of ink that definitely jacks the cost up of printing labels at home
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

This is awesome!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

can you only do it if you receive money via paypal first (i.e. ebay)? Can you print labels for trades?
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney