Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SV ON RODGERS SWEET SPOT?
Big Grin 
SV ON RODGERS SWEET SPOT?
What kind of sv would you put on a rodgers '05 sweet spot auto bgs 9.5? I've never seen one of these hit da bay.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: SV ON RODGERS SWEET SPOT?
1.5-2 x HI BV
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

(01-21-2012, 11:19 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: 1.5-2 x HI BV
thanks, that's what I was thinking I may sell it and get a nice multi auto

Revolving signature

From what I have seen a 9.5 will double normal SV, so say a card sells for 100 raw, it will go for 200 9.5. However if it is a condition sensitive card and has a low POP it can sometimes sell for 2.5-4 times more, depending on the card. This is from looking at Brady prices, which probably act similar to Rodgers.

Looking at the POP report it looks like there are no 9.5s of those cards, so if you graded a card and got a 9.5 I bet you could get 4x raw value since it would be the only 9.5

(01-21-2012, 11:54 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: From what I have seen a 9.5 will double normal SV, so say a card sells for 100 raw, it will go for 200 9.5. However if it is a condition sensitive card and has a low POP it can sometimes sell for 2.5-4 times more, depending on the card. This is from looking at Brady prices, which probably act similar to Rodgers.

Looking at the POP report it looks like there are no 9.5s of those cards, so if you graded a card and got a 9.5 I bet you could get 4x raw value since it would be the only 9.5
thanks, cuz I have this rodgers and there are absolutely no flaws. sharp corners, edges, perfect centering and surface. I'm thinking at least a 9.5. Sweet spot is pretty sensitive so i bet when the packers are on a ggod run next year and rodgers is going for a lot I bet i could get $1500, right?

Revolving signature

Looks like the range on the SV is 250-450 Raw, so a 9.5 could deffinitly net you 1200-1400, especially when he is hot and the fact it would be the only one.

For example a Brady Contenders(now granted its one of his best rookies) sell for 800-1000 raw, but a 9.5 version will sell for ~5000. Another Brady example, his Crown RC AU sells for 400-500 Raw, but a 9.5 sells for 1300-1500.