`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
took ur advice...1 UD tin

RE: took ur advice...1 UD tin
(01-22-2012, 01:00 PM)Ducks_Fan Wrote: Nice hit on the Landeskog!! Kids going to be a beaut!! Keep that one for as long as you can
it's in gorgeous shape, nice and sharp, thought about getting it graded. Anyone have input?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I think you did pretty well on that. You pretty much hit the odds and landed a decent YG in Landeskog. Only step up would have been to hit a jersey card.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(01-22-2012, 09:51 PM)wickabee Wrote: I think you did pretty well on that. You pretty much hit the odds and landed a decent YG in Landeskog. Only step up would have been to hit a jersey card.
I agree, I think I'm gunna get the Landeskog graded, it's in great shape. Now if only I could find some more of those Winter oversized cards dirt cheap lol.

sweet tin
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(01-22-2012, 12:48 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: I'm kinda going crazy with it right now, I'm sending out a few YGs (no one huge, cards are BV 8 or less lol) and some Score SP RCs to attempt to get signed and then encapsulated...figured hey, if they guy ends up being great, this cards worth tons more signed than not (that's not why I collect, but still) and if he sucks, than the card wasn't worth anything anyway Tongue lol
I do the TTM too & it's a lot of fun. You're right in targeting the rookies as I've gotten back Couturier, Huberdeau, Schenn & even Nail Yakupov back this year.

If Gordie lives only a mile from you, why not wait around by where he lives/goes out/shops/etc. and hit him up there? The worst he can say is "No."

(01-24-2012, 07:47 PM)azicet Wrote: I do the TTM too & it's a lot of fun. You're right in targeting the rookies as I've gotten back Couturier, Huberdeau, Schenn & even Nail Yakupov back this year.

If Gordie lives only a mile from you, why not wait around by where he lives/goes out/shops/etc. and hit him up there? The worst he can say is "No."
well where I come from thats called stalking Tongue lol jk

nice hits congrats

good luck on your TTM
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)