`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Org question...

Org question...
So we all know there's the little buttons on the top right of each collection that calculates the value of the collection. 2 buttons:

"Total Collection Value"

and

"Total Beckett Value"

Not getting in to why there are differences between those--

My question is: Does that total account for/include cards marked with a value of 'n/a'? For example, if my collection of 589 unique Lee Evans cards is valued at ________, does that include the 49 cards I have that are value=n/a?

Probably a simple answer to this, but I just don't want to take the time to add them all up by hand to see of these are included or not. Smile
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

RE: Org question...
(01-21-2012, 04:02 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: So we all know there's the little buttons on the top right of each collection that calculates the value of the collection. 2 buttons:

"Total Collection Value"

and

"Total Beckett Value"

Not getting in to why there are differences between those--

My question is: Does that total account for/include cards marked with a value of 'n/a'? For example, if my collection of 589 unique Lee Evans cards is valued at ________, does that include the 49 cards I have that are value=n/a?

Probably a simple answer to this, but I just don't want to take the time to add them all up by hand to see of these are included or not. Smile
I don't know about that ..... just did my Stafford PC for ya, and I have three cards in it (two RC autos, 1 RC parallel) that have no BV and it only added on $130 to the overall total, so for the most part I'm going to say "no" it does not reflect your Evans with no BV Sad

It does NOT show value for the N/A cards. I think it only takes into account the cards that are marked over nrmt -mint 8 ...but not sure about that.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

I don't know about it since the big change but prior it wouldn't count cards with a N/A price
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

So basically, the total value it's giving me is JUST the cards that actually have values listed? That's what it sounds like.

Sweet. That means my Lee Evans collection is worth significantly more! lol
The Wisconsin Collection

(01-21-2012, 04:49 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Sweet. That means my Lee Evans collection is worth significantly more! lol
yupperdoodles Smile

(01-21-2012, 04:50 PM)pbean Wrote: yupperdoodles Smile
LOL. Let's see....49 X (jsy/au's # to 10 or less) = .......Awesome. Wink
The Wisconsin Collection