`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYY #2 Prospect Dellin Betances 07 Bowman Chrome 1st + Auto + Auto Ref RC BGS 9.5 LOT

NYY #2 Prospect Dellin Betances 07 Bowman Chrome 1st + Auto + Auto Ref RC BGS 9.5 LOT
Will mark these for sale/for trade right after this post goes up before any of you sticklers get on me lol. Nice lot of 1st Year RC cards the NY Yankees top 2 pitching prospects and official listed by BA as NYY #3 Prospect plus MiLB has Betances sitting at #22 in the list of the top 50 MLB prospects overall. Hes got some wicked stuff plus he's much more experienced then the Yankees other top pitching prospect Manny Banuelos...I think that we'll see him in the NYY starting pitching rotation early in the 2012 season. I need to start parting with my card collection due to other financial responsibilities taking priority (unfortunately lol). I have every card pictured below up fs/ft, perfect for a Yankee fan looking for a Betances collection that has a little bit of everything. Here's the Dellin Betances RC cards I have:

(4) 2007 Bowman Prospects 1st Year (#BP5)
(2) 2007 Bowman Gold Prospects 1st Year (#BP5)
(1) 2007 Bowman Chrome Prospects 1st Year (#BC5)
(1) 2007 Bowman Chrome Prospects 1st Year Auto (#BC249)
(1) 2007 Bowman Chrome Prospects 1st Year Auto Refractor #'d 473/500 BGS 9.5 Gem Mint (#BC249) Subs: 10, 9.5, 9, 9.5, Auto 10

Please let me know if interested...I don't mind parting with the Auto's 1 at a time but would prefer to part with the whole lot at once

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: NYY #2 Prospect Dellin Betances 07 Bowman Chrome 1st + Auto + Auto Ref RC BGS 9.5 LOT
Nobody into the Yankees #2 Prospect....23 year old starter that average over 1 strikeout every inning while posting a 3.42 ERA over 21 starts at Double A Trenton?? If anyone has any of his 07 cards and has their eyes on other prospects then please let me know who you're looking for if you wanna swap...especially his 07 chrome auto

RE: NYY #2 Prospect Dellin Betances 07 Bowman Chrome 1st + Auto + Auto Ref RC BGS 9.5 LOT
PM me a price, I might be interested. A price for each auto and a price for the lot.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Give me a look I am interested

Interested in trading for the autos if I have anything you like.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

ALso interested in the auto's
Trade Site

ALWAYS COLLECTING ALEX RODRIGUEZ RC, AUTO'S

pm me a price...thanks
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

just need the reg auto ..pm me price for all also
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]