`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Pujols for Konerko!

Trading Pujols for Konerko!
My 9 year old son has recently shown an interest in collecting, so we have started a collection of Paul Konerko cards. We have our collection up on Organize, so please let me know if you have anything that we do not have.

To start with, I have loaded my Pujols collection up into trade. If there are any other players lists that you would like to see, please let me know and I will add them so we can trade.

Thank you in advance for helping to start my son's collecting experience, and happy trading to everyone!

RE: Trading Pujols for Konerko!
Not sure what I have in way of Paul Konerko but I am interested in some of your Pujols cards for my PC. Please check my org and see if I have anything that interests you.

I have at least 3 autos, maybe 4.
Offer sent
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(01-21-2012, 11:21 AM)dena17 Wrote: My 9 year old son has recently shown an interest in collecting, so we have started a collection of Paul Konerko cards. We have our collection up on Organize, so please let me know if you have anything that we do not have.

To start with, I have loaded my Pujols collection up into trade. If there are any other players lists that you would like to see, please let me know and I will add them so we can trade.

Thank you in advance for helping to start my son's collecting experience, and happy trading to everyone!
Looking for Mike Schmidt cards

[Image: bigdawg2.png]
Also collecting Ripken Jr, Barry Bonds and Griffiey Jr.

offer sent

2009 Upper Deck UD Game Materials #GMPK Paul Konerko
2004 Leaf Players Collection Jersey Green #67 Paul Konerko

I know I need the Leaf jersey, but not sure which 09 UD that is. Any chance you can send me a scan?

Thx! And sorry, I think I forgot to recheck this thread from time to time LOL

(01-25-2012, 02:51 AM)davidmichaeljones Wrote: 2009 Upper Deck UD Game Materials #GMPK Paul Konerko
2004 Leaf Players Collection Jersey Green #67 Paul Konerko

I have an older collection of Schmidt stuff, I will post it in Organize and let you know when it is up. Thanks!!!!!!

(01-21-2012, 02:45 PM)bigdawg0288 Wrote: Looking for Mike Schmidt cards