Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for tyrod taylors
Video 
looking for tyrod taylors
Lmk what u have and need for it. Thanks for looking.

RE: looking for tyrod taylors
base rookies or just higher end?
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Mostly autos and topps chrome

I have a 9.5/10 for sure auto rc of tyrod (my last left) i bought him big cuz i thought hed play cuz flacco would iinjure but ph well maybe he will in pats game . its a leaf metal non graded but GEM mint ill provide scan thru text message i dont know how to navigate this site worth a crap , anyway you can email me at ninersnation@me.com and pm me on here . i collect Kyle williams and looking for an auto of goldson and a few aldon autos , only collect auto rookies , also have tons of other stuff too but my last of tyrod lmk what niners you got !!! Smile

Have one already thatnka though
(01-20-2012, 08:29 PM)bobsterownsall Wrote: I have a 9.5/10 for sure auto rc of tyrod (my last left) i bought him big cuz i thought hed play cuz flacco would iinjure but ph well maybe he will in pats game . its a leaf metal non graded but GEM mint ill provide scan thru text message i dont know how to navigate this site worth a crap , anyway you can email me at ninersnation@me.com and pm me on here . i collect Kyle williams and looking for an auto of goldson and a few aldon autos , only collect auto rookies , also have tons of other stuff too but my last of tyrod lmk what niners you got !!! Smile

got the orange refractor regular refractor and base.

I have the topps chrome x-FRACTOR and the black refractor.

I have a Taylor auto #'ed to 15, check my org, mainly looking for Colt McCoy, Jim Brown, Bernie Kosar and Brandon Saine Upper Deck Letterman