`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst 2011 product, what gets your vote??

RE: Worst 2011 product, what gets your vote??
Prime was also one of my favorites.

(01-20-2012, 06:29 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Upper Deck sucked and, once known for it's great style, even the retro cards lacked any pizzaz...Rookie Rising, like someone else pointed out was overblown and seemed like it WAS printed on toilet paper..
I thought the retro cards were the only thing I liked
[Image: IMG_0005-6-1.jpg]
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

Prestige and Topps Rising Rookies look worse than SAGE base. And for "high end," Timeless Treasures is horrible.
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]

Timeless Treasures was pitiful. Legends is the back up toilet paper in my house.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

Everyone is hating on Timeless Treasures...I guess I had amazing luck with it then. I pulled a Sam Bradford 1/1 AU/GU and a Jake Locker AU/GU #/100. But my vote still goes to Supreme

I see a lot of Prestige and Upper Deck listed as well. I would say Prestige was ok. The lack of NCAA licensing for them to be able to put the college logos on the rookie helmets bugged me. I like the auto/memorablilia in the product. And the SP's are always fun.
I never touched the following brands due to lack of licensing in Press Pass and Leaf. I know a lot have, but not me. Has to have some form of licensing. Upper Deck had nice autographs, unique hard to find SP rookie cards, but the base was very poor and only a small set so in a box you end up with a ton of doubles. And Beckett ruined the product for me by not calling the rookie cards TRUE ROOKIES. And that is a touchy subject with me. lol. Has to have TRUE ROOKIES for me to buy. I still dont understand why they call UD NCAA 2010 stuff TRUE ROOKIE but not 2011. Sorry for my rookie rant. This thread is supposed to be about worst product lol.