`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Signature...

RE: My New Signature...
(01-21-2012, 08:59 PM)sensei322 Wrote: You rock so much. Been trying to figure it out...didn't even noticed that it switched on already :-)

And by the way, Onemanstanding, I still love me some Tebow :-)

And Broncos.

But I BLEEEED green and gold.
I am a little hurt that Kafka hasnt made its way home yet? How DARE YOU SIR!

[Image: Kafka_10.jpg]
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

(01-21-2012, 08:18 PM)sensei322 Wrote: Great to see you, Chibears! Are you putting together the 2011 FOTG set?

Thanks, Samiamryan! I appreciate it, bud.

I love the Longhorns...but let's not kid ourselves. This is the first year Baylor is even sniffing the top 30 in terms of recruiting class and UT has a top 2 recruiting class year-after-year. Given this fact, there is no excuse for y'all to have ever lost to us--let alone twice in a row.

I would say that UT has been hugely under-achieving, but the fact is you guys simply did less with more and Baylor (this year) did MUCH more with MUCH less.

Sic'em Bears.

And to our good friends, the under-achieving aggs, may they enjoy bringing a rookie squad and a new coach with them to the SEC next year. I'd say it couldn't get much worse than this year's 6 and 6 team, but we all know it probably could. A couple of 3 win seasons for them wouldn't hurt Baylor's recruiting one bit ;-)
You make a good point. It has been pathetic on how Texas has not had their talent prepared to go. Last year not making a bowl and losing all those extra practices really hurt them i think. My aunt went to Baylor so I am actually very happy for them and their success!! We need as much competition in the Big XII as possible especially with a few teams that have left.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

welcome back bud ..... I thought you gave up on the ol' Jason PC ??? if we only knew Sad but you know we'll be keeping an eye out for ya from now on Smile

P.S. what about Singletary ??? he's missing in your sig Wink

(01-21-2012, 09:08 PM)pbean Wrote: welcome back bud ..... I thought you gave up on the ol' Jason PC ??? if we only knew Sad but you know we'll be keeping an eye out for ya from now on Smile

P.S. what about Singletary ??? he's missing in your sig Wink
You are correct that I no longer collect Jason Smith...that PC is retired. However, I did supercollect him in the past so I felt I should include him in my sig. Also, I wanted to honor him because he was the guy who got me back into this hobby :-)

As for Singletary, I thought about it but decided on picturing only the offensive skill-position players from the 2012 class. If I wanted to put all of the players in my sig they'd be as small as ants! lol
(01-21-2012, 09:04 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: I am a little hurt that Kafka hasnt made its way home yet? How DARE YOU SIR!

[Image: Kafka_10.jpg]
Do I have that card?

It looks familiar. If I do still have it--and you still supercollect the dude--it's yours. I don't care about Kafka.

Or maybe I should hold it hostage in case you pull an RG3 short print in the future? hmmm....might be a good ace up my sleeve.

lol. Will go check my box to see if I have it.
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322