`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Items listed twice in 2011 Topps Supreme Set in OPG?

Items listed twice in 2011 Topps Supreme Set in OPG?
http://www.beckett.com/search/#term=2011...and=504178

Looks as if a lot of the cards are listed twice, example:

2011 Topps Supreme Dual Autographs #SDALH Jake Locker#{Jamie HarperAUSER

Listed as 2 on the list and 3 on the list also.
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

RE: Items listed twice in 2011 Topps Supreme Set in OPG?
Thats kinda strange. Or is it...? lol
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Still looks like its this way, with a lot of items being in the OPG twice... can we get someone to look at this?
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

BUMP FOR MOD TO REVIEW PLEASE... ANYBODY?

Looks like all the cards where he is on there alone are just listed once. Could mean one of two things (I think, at least) --

1) Dual cards are listed twice, once for each player, or
2) There are actually TWO cards for each of the duals, or
3) Who knows, since the pricing isn't completely out yet
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed