Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Most under rated Product of the Year

Most under rated Product of the Year
What do you think is the most Under Rated Product of the Year

RE: Most under rated Product of the Year
Double cheeseburger from BK

I would say Press Pass Legends. I enjoyed cracking those mini boxes and I tend to go for the stuff with HOF/Legends in them anyway.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

I think that Topps Gridiron Legends is one of the most under rated products of the year. Their design is nice, but not as good as the higher end stuff. The hits are average. The thing that I believe that makes this product under rated is how rare some of their autos are. Their SP autos are as follows

Bronze- 99
Red-50
Gold-10
Black-1
Total SP-160

Thats a Total of 160 Short Prints base rookie autos. Now topps hasn't come out with how many base auto were made, but just the total short prints are less than all most all other products. I've seen short prints start at 499 and then make their way down with running totals in the high hundreds. I've been trying to complete the auto rookie set and it's been the hardest one I've ever done, because how rare they are. What do you think?

Topps Rising Rookies - Product is so loaded it's ridiculous, my LCS ran out long before I was done cracking it..
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

I say gridiron legends also

Ick, I hated Gridiron Legends. I would actually say Supreme so far, for me. It has gotten kind of a bad rap, but there are some hits in there that are just completely ridiculous.

topps jumbo is pretty over looked as well but there are some sweet hits i've seen
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

i'd say 2011 threads, not triple threads just plain threads, a lot of nice cards for a good price

(01-20-2012, 01:33 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Ick, I hated Gridiron Legends. I would actually say Supreme so far, for me. It has gotten kind of a bad rap, but there are some hits in there that are just completely ridiculous.
I agree Supreme looks like a real high end product, but is still at reasonable prices. I can't see myself spending $250+ on a handful of cards. I like the dark colors mixed with gold. Gold Standard is probadly the best looking cards, but high prices.