Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
New Shipping Rates 1/22 Now lower!!

New Shipping Rates 1/22 Now lower!!
USPS announced new rates AND
free DC if using Ebay hopefully Paypal too..

Announcement is here.

https://www.usps.com/new-prices.htm

Ebay also made an announcement about free DC

Just completed a sale on ebay and a padded envelope with DC went down from $1.75 to $1.64 at 3 oz..These were single cards, but I think that overall this is a great deal!!!
I wonder about multiorder ship option with Paypal..

Just went to Paypal too and it is LOWER too!!!

The free DC is great!!!!

RE: New Shipping Rates 1/22
are they cheaper or more? im assuming more since gas prices suck

(01-20-2012, 11:00 AM)mikmouse24 Wrote: are they cheaper or more? im assuming more since gas prices suck
If you are mailing a bubble mailer to the USA that cost you 1.71 before it is now 1.95

If you are mailing a Bubble mailer to Canada that cost you 1.98 before it will now be 3.15

Hope that helps.

are u kidding me so now every package i send out will be 2 dollers that is crazy
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Wow, I am going to have to slow down on tradeing then, because my wife gets irritated by how much I spend a week now ! I guess they. Had to do something or just stop doing the mail at all !

I guess I'm gonna have to stop trading for the fun of it and JUST trade for what I need and really want. Just heard the same thing from my wife yesterday. She said "I looked at the bank statement and all I saw was Paypal, Paypal, Paypal."
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

is it cheaper 2 send it out through paypal shipping
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I agree it sucks...but even at 50 trades a month, that's only another $12 in postage per month. I doubt it will affect my trading.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

only difference in Paypal shipping is DC is only 19 cents and I think it might be free DC now. otherwise it's the same price. Just a whole lot easier than going to the PO all the time.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

Can anyone explain how to do the paypal shipping for a trade? I don't sell on ebay, so never really looked into it, but if they are offering free DC I might want to check it out.