`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JSA trash

JSA trash
I have read all the articles and threads on here about JSA and the trouble they have been into for authenticating fakes. I just figured I would stay away from it and that was that. Then today I went on the bay( I also have stayed away from there since the raiseing of fees) to look for a sweet Jeter auto. Holy crap some of the trash looking autos that JSA authenticated makes me sick to my stomach. I am no expert, but because I buy and collect Jeter I have studied his autos pretty well to make sure I am not scammed. Some of these that are slabbed and authenticated were some of the worst Jeter autos I have ever seen. I hope they do get into trouble and do some prison time for that crap. Now uneducated buyers will get ripped off thinking be ause it has a cert. from JSA it is real. This crap is flooding and destroying the hobby. Sorry just my little rant for today.

RE: JSA trash
well, if people keep buying and selling fake Jeters then technically there's a market for them ha ha if people keep getting unknowingly ripped off and then reselling and passing it along etc etc ultimately it means the value of a fake Jeter is pretty high!

(01-19-2012, 10:44 PM)sesamestreet4life Wrote: well, if people keep buying and selling fake Jeters then technically there's a market for them ha ha if people keep getting unknowingly ripped off and then reselling and passing it along etc etc ultimately it means the value of a fake Jeter is pretty high!
Yeah I agree, it just makes me sick ! Then it makes the real autos less valuable.

He has had alot of different signatures from back in 1992 to now. I do know what you mean as no ones perfect but they have scans of every different signature that he has done and I can tell you I have some cards authenicated that I was like wow his signature was not as nice as it is now. Have not check ebay today but I will soon. Jake I will be sending you a PM soon.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

can you post a link to an auction that has a real auto and a link to an auction that has the fake JSA auto, for comparison please
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

JSA is better in my opinion in authenticating than PSA or the other comparables so if you have an issue with them you should maybe stay away from authenticated autos all together and buy certified stuff
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

i have had 0 problems with JSA. Ive seen some clemente autos authenticated by PSA that are a joke...no company is going to make every single right call...they have to authenticate thousands of autos a day...they have less trained employees and veterans...most of the mix ups IMO are happening by the newer employees who are not as well trained
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

jsa was investigated by the fbi, psa wasnt

just sayin'

(01-19-2012, 11:38 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: JSA is better in my opinion in authenticating than PSA or the other comparables so if you have an issue with them you should maybe stay away from authenticated autos all together and buy certified stuff
Wow didn't mean to touch your sensitive side their. It was just an observation, and considering that the Feds just busted them for authenticating fake autographs I do feel like I have a right to be angry as a consumer ! I have boughten JSA autos in the past, and now I question every one I have. How is that ok ? They are the ones in the wrong, not me for sure. And I will be sending them to PSA to be reauthenticated.

(01-19-2012, 11:25 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: can you post a link to an auction that has a real auto and a link to an auction that has the fake JSA auto, for comparison please
I can't they are all active auctions. Just search for his auto and look at some of the rc autos JSA certed.
(01-20-2012, 01:08 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: jsa was investigated by the fbi, psa wasnt

just sayin'
Exactly !! A few mistakes is human, but to blantently authenticate fake crap for money is a crime ! They did this themselves, not me.
(01-19-2012, 11:49 PM)chads-cards Wrote: i have had 0 problems with JSA. Ive seen some clemente autos authenticated by PSA that are a joke...no company is going to make every single right call...they have to authenticate thousands of autos a day...they have less trained employees and veterans...most of the mix ups IMO are happening by the newer employees who are not as well trained
I totally agree about the mistakes, but JSA was busted for authenticating stuff they knew was not athuntic for money bro. That makes me have a huge problem with them. My prayer is global gets it next..