`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2011 r&s missing hit

2011 r&s missing hit
I bought a box of of 11 r&s and got shorted a hit, what does panini usually do about this? i got the reciept and the box. Oh the 3 hits were felix jones prime patch /50, alex green auto and leshore jersey
(01-19-2012, 08:47 PM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: I bought a box of of 11 r&s and got shorted a hit, what does panini usually do about this? i got the reciept and the box. Oh the 3 hits were felix jones prime patch /50, alex green auto and leshore jersey
oops, i posted this in the wrong forum

RE: 2011 r&s missing hit
Write them a letter explaining the situation. Where you got the box from. Send them copy of the receipt & UPC code & serial number off the box. Not sure if they want the original or not.. I'd send them photocopies or scan & print them... You could try to call/email them. They would still want a copies..

not familiar with this box of cards... does it say 4 hits guaranteed or 4 hits "on average"... if it says "on average" you might be out of luck... I hate how companies advertise their products!! very misleading on some.. like those walmart boxes of mixed packs... I was looking at some boxes of basketball today at a super walmart in San Diego... had to pass them up, once again... I'm against them, but am always wanting to see what type of boxes they have...

sorry to hear about the bad luck.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

go to their website, make an account if you dont have one, make a quality assurance claim for missing hits, and there are certain things like jpleazme pointed out that you have to ship to them, they will replace it with a low end gu's or auto most likely.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

or just buy 10-11 season update since they seem to toss extra hits in every box!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(01-20-2012, 11:46 AM)buckunteer Wrote: or just buy 10-11 season update since they seem to toss extra hits in every box!
lol, do they really?

amazingly, yeah. They guarantee 1 auto and 3 GU's per box. I've tried two boxes and pulled one auto and 5 GU's each time. One box also had a Kobe gold parallel /24. Others have posted hits on here with an extra GU hit or two as well!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]