`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've heard/seen it all now from ebay buyers :(

RE: I've heard/seen it all now from ebay buyers :(
thanks everyone Smile I've calmed down a bit now Sad it's not the $$$ to me, it's really the principal ..... I didn't know folks would be that "sneaky" over $15 Sad

I figure his wife found out he was using his charge card to buy stuff on the bay ..... and then he got busted after the Christmas bills came in Sad

(01-19-2012, 07:01 PM)pbean Wrote: thanks everyone Smile I've calmed down a bit now Sad it's not the $$$ to me, it's really the principal ..... I didn't know folks would be that "sneaky" over $15 Sad

I figure his wife found out he was using his charge card to buy stuff on the bay ..... and then he got busted after the Christmas bills came in Sad
So tech it was unauthorized LOL! Tongue lol and to think I was ticked because I paid a guy for a card on the 27th of Dec and he STILL hasn't mailed it yet because he moved...cause god knows just putting the card in the car would kill him!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(01-19-2012, 07:01 PM)pbean Wrote: thanks everyone Smile I've calmed down a bit now Sad it's not the $$$ to me, it's really the principal ..... I didn't know folks would be that "sneaky" over $15 Sad

I think a lot of people are thinking the wrong way on this, from what your describing, it sounds to me like his kid used his/hers parents CC# to buy cards, and ran the parents CC bill up without their permission

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(01-19-2012, 07:12 PM)shezdoni Wrote: I think a lot of people are thinking the wrong way on this, from what your describing, it sounds to me like his kid used his/hers parents CC# to buy cards, and ran the parents CC bill up without their permission
Oh, well in that case I don't see a reason to be upset.

Right...

Paypal doesn't play by their own rules. I sold a $325 card, got the good feedback and thought it was a done deal. 6 weeks later the buyer complains and says the cards was damaged when he received it. I told him that if he returns it in the same condition that I sold it, I would give him a full refund. Last I heard for another three weeks. All of a sudden there is a $325 paypal debit in my checking account. Paypal gave the seller a refund, with my money, before the buyer returned the card. That was a month ago now. No card....I had to put my paypal on hold while I dispute their actions and now I'm without paypal while they "investigate" themselves. I don't have my card, and they took $325 from me. Real nice right. I'm done selling on there. Never again.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(01-19-2012, 09:14 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Paypal doesn't play by their own rules. I sold a $325 card, got the good feedback and thought it was a done deal. 6 weeks later the buyer complains and says the cards was damaged when he received it. I told him that if he returns it in the same condition that I sold it, I would give him a full refund. Last I heard for another three weeks. All of a sudden there is a $325 paypal debit in my checking account. Paypal gave the seller a refund, with my money, before the buyer returned the card. That was a month ago now. No card....I had to put my paypal on hold while I dispute their actions and now I'm without paypal while they "investigate" themselves. I don't have my card, and they took $325 from me. Real nice right. I'm done selling on there. Never again.
See, stories like that scare the heck out of me. I move funds between my PAYPAL/bank accts pretty fast, as a college student I'm usually running low to begin with. I sold a guy some products, put the funds in my bank acct to cover the shipping, and waited, just in case. Well, somehow the items got damaged in the mail (trashed actually, to the point of not even making it worth the time to return it to me). He only wanted a partial refund though, because the other items arrived fine, however, instead of just coming to me, he files a partial claim with paypal who, after I totally accept it, takes ALL the funds from the sale (300 dollars, when he only wanted 50 back) and held them for 2 months "pending investigation." Even after I had already agreed both in email and dispute that I accepted his claim to a refund. It's crazy!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75