`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
my baby

RE: my baby
Congrats she's a cute one. Nice display to!

Congrats! I can't believe how much hair she has! What a beautiful baby.
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

You need a uni on her now!!
Cap is optional, especially at feeding time!!!
Congrats!!!
Push you chest out and FEEL PROUD!!!
God Bless!!!!

Beautiful baby, my little man just turned 2. Like your display and want to take your idea and try to do the same for my son.
[Image: 3iOMt.png]
Collect all type of Mets cards from modern era along with Hamilton, Braun, Fielder,Lincecum, Mauer, H Ramirez, and other current MLB stars
http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/af20...WGrizwold/

lol i was gonna buy her a pats uni but season was pretty much over when i found one so decided 2 wait till next season she does have a youk shirt though and a pink red sox hat that she will be wearing come baseball season thanks all. ya she had a crazy amount of hair even right when she came out no one could believe it.
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Wow she is just perfect ! Congrats, I bet she loves her daddy ! Their is nothing like the bond between a daddy and his daughter !!!

(01-19-2012, 10:53 PM)rascrush Wrote: lol i was gonna buy her a pats uni but season was pretty much over when i found one so decided 2 wait till next season she does have a youk shirt though and a pink red sox hat that she will be wearing come baseball season thanks all. ya she had a crazy amount of hair even right when she came out no one could believe it.
Ah Yes!!! such is the life and times of Daddy and Daughter, and the many different phases you will be going through. For many years its Daddy, then comes the late tweens early teens it then becomes "OH FATHER" until that one big day when you become just DAD. This will go on for awhile until you revert back to "OH FATHER" its the big curfew that you bestow upon her and the very first boy that your eyes see for the first time. Your really trying to be nice at this point and time but your eyes become pins piercing pins. That question and warning your wife gave you about being nice. "WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTIONS WITH MY DAUGHTER??" Oh boy here it comes!! "DAD!!" how could you? You've just entered the years of DAD again. But wait things now are getting serious you hear in the back of your mind voices something about engaged or was it Wedding !!!???!!! The arm goes around your shoulder and the words "Daddy Can We Talk" oh no here it comes the big touch!! paying for the wedding. Ah Yes its the life and times of Daddy and Daughter!! But we wouldn't trade it for the world. Good luck my friend and if you do decide on some Mets pj's for Brooke let me know huh?

She looks like an angel!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

lol ya the bond is pretty good right now i watch her during the day well mommy works so we have def started to bond
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo