`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1996 Skybox Autographics Full Set

RE: 1996 Skybox Autographics Full Set
(01-24-2012, 09:25 PM)jay187 Wrote: my ? is why did you put them in card page's that you know they are going to be smeerd i would never do that you know if the auto's are going smeerd the cards i would never do that too my autos but them in page's wow that's a 1st
I had some brain-ache with this reply! Rofl & smfh!

Congrats to the OP on completing this set!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(01-24-2012, 09:25 PM)jay187 Wrote: my ? is why did you put them in card page's that you know they are going to be smeerd i would never do that you know if the auto's are going smeerd the cards i would never do that too my autos but them in page's wow that's a 1st
It was easier for the photo to but them in pages. They are all actually in top loaders, stored away from any light and humidity in a box were I keep my autos.

These are the 1st autographs in packs and none of them look faded or smeared. I have seen newer cards with their autographs fading due to exposure to light...not a pretty sight.

MJ Collector, Autograph Collector

Thats the most choppy sentence. I am not trying to hijack this thread but I have never had problems putting autos in pages. I only put low end ones in but still I have yet to have one smear.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS