`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 UD Masterpieces???

2007 UD Masterpieces???
So I posted a thread a while back and everybody gave me good advice and I decided I want to try and build the 07 strokes of genius auto set. Only one guy said I shouldnt but is there anything else i should know i looked at the list and theres some big names so before i possibly spend a decent amount of money.Just looking for any thoughts on the set.

Thanks

Mike
[Image: dbacksfanbanner_zps7dd6450d.png]

Randy Johnson and Dan Haren Collector

RE: 2007 UD Masterpieces???
I think you should go for. Personally I love that set and the looks of the cards. I had a couple of the bigger names autos, unfortunately I sold them about a month back on eBay.
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!

i have a james loney if you decide to go for it
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

I think that is a great set. I have the Lincecum and Micheal Bourn. They are sweet cards.
[Image: Cards.jpg]

I would so do it also, I love the way they look all on. Arod autos means something to me if I'm collecting them the entire set.

James Loney is 2008 not 07.

Good luck man, you are really going to need it.

(01-19-2012, 01:40 PM)ca4n6chuck Wrote: i have a james loney if you decide to go for it

(01-19-2012, 04:22 AM)dbacksfan Wrote: So I posted a thread a while back and everybody gave me good advice and I decided I want to try and build the 07 strokes of genius auto set. Only one guy said I shouldnt but is there anything else i should know i looked at the list and theres some big names so before i possibly spend a decent amount of money.Just looking for any thoughts on the set.

Thanks

Mike
Beware there are cards to the set not in the Beckett so watch for those.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(01-19-2012, 09:47 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Beware there are cards to the set not in the Beckett so watch for those.
see thats the thing i dont want to be building a set thats impossible to build lol if theres too many wierd cards idk if i want to do it

[Image: dbacksfanbanner_zps7dd6450d.png]

Randy Johnson and Dan Haren Collector